RWBY Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader (Volume 2) Chapter 6.

(Volume 2) Chapter 6:Burning Love.

You and the rest of Team RWBY (Well except Blake) are in the ballroom with Yang and Weiss POORLY GIVING YOU INSTRUCTIONS ON WHERE TO PUT THESE DAMN BOXES!

Yang:"No, no. This one goes here, that one goes there!" She yells with a massive speaker on her shoulder,  you roll your eyes and push the massive stack of boxes towards where she pointed at and walk over to where Jack and Ruby are, where Jack's trying to comfort Ruby as she seems quite distressed.

You see Weiss walking over and she slams her hands on the table and surprising Ruby and Jack.

Weiss:"I need you two to pick a tablecloth." She slides two sheets of tablecloth that seem exactly the same?

Ruby:"Aren't they both the same?" She sighs and looks at Jack, hoping for a better answer.

Jack:"Yeah um...my knowledgeable information on tablecloths lead me to believe that the color IS ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! " Weiss crumples the sheet in her hand angrily

Weiss:"OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THE FIRST THING OF DECORATING AND REALIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS! I DON'T KNOW WHY I ASK!" She rips the sheets up and throws them angrily on the ground.

Jack:"WELL THAT'S JUST LITTERING! AND YOU SHOULD REALIZE THE ONLY THING ME AND RUBY ARE GREAT AT IS STEALING COOKIES AND ACCIDENTALLY ROBBING BANKS!" (RWBY Chibi)...Right you forgot about that...

Weiss:"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT DAY AND JUST FORGET IT!" She storms off before looking at the boxes you placed down and looks at you with a horrifying glare. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!? AND I SAID TO PUT THE BOXES OVER THERE, PAY ATTENTION!" You groan as you push the boxes AGAIN to back to where Yang said NOT to put them...as you sigh angrily and walk over next to Yang as she drops the speaker she was holding, causing everything to fly upwards a bit due to the shock. You look back towards Ruby, still looking glum and Jack desperately trying to make her happy, yet failing...and great now HE looks glum as well. Yang looks at you curiously

Yang:"Something up, hun'?"

You:"Well, I think your sis' may need a bit of encouragement." She looks over as Ruby and Jack are laying their heads on the table. "Come to think of it, I think we may need to do our older sibling thing." You both look back to see that they're laying their heads against each other on the table...

Yang:"Yeeeaaahhh, good point."You both approach them with Yang dusting her hands off. "So, have you picked out a dress yet?"