R̀W̨BY̧ ͠V̢o̵l̸um̸e̛ ͞3͡ ͡Finálé

RWBY Volume 3 Finale: A Broken Rage/ A Brother's Sacrifice

You're covered in smoke from the blast as you're falling at an alarming speed to the ground, your head hurts, your body feels paralyzed and your Ring is going nuts, before you hit the ground your Ring sends out a brilliant light as a bright white energy sphere goes around you float in the air a bit before landing slowly on the ground, you're laying on your back in pain as you look at the fist that collided with Omnis as your hand is completely black, smoke rising from it. You grunt in pain when you attempt to close your fist but you unsheathe your Kitsune and use it to slowly get up. You glance around as you see you're close to Beacon, you begin to limp towards Beacon looking around frantically, searching to see where Omnis is...you don't see him in the sky anywhere, but your Ring is glowing like crazy. Ugh, you need to get to Beacon and find your team! The ground trembles violently as you look over to a nearby mountain. Your Ring glows brilliantly as a MASSIVE Grimm Dragon bursts out of the mountain...it roars violently as you look on in horror as it begins to fly towards Beacon...a giant wave of mystic energy goes right in front of your face as you jump back and look over to see Omnis...

Omnis:"Going so soon?" You look back angrily holding your Kitsune defensively as your clothes flare into red as your Ring is pulsing with a glowing light, his is doing the same thing

You:"What the hell do you want!?"

Omnis:"I want what you have..." He outstretches his arm as smoke and fire embers are surrounding his arm as a massive missile of embers launch at you as you burst yourself out of the way as Omnis's entire body is covered in a holographic glow before immediately launching himself at you, he grabs you and a bright neon glow appears in his hand as he slams you into the ground as an array of bright lights explode off of you.

You skid on your back before bursting straight towards him as unstable flames burst along your right side and ice coats your left as you hit him with a right cross as he tanks the hit before you slam your left foot into his chest as ice shards are sent into the center of his chest, he slides back a bit as his body emits a yellow glow as the ice melts. He slams his foot into the ground as a giant wave of lava is coming at you. You slam your foot into the ground as black ice wave detonates from your foot and freezes the lava in place. 

Omnis:"You know you can't combat me, you only having two abilities against me with thousands can't stop me." You grunt in anger

You(Anger):"Shut up!" Omnis bursts over to you as you go to knee him in the gut but he outstretches his hand as his entire hand trembles violently and you get blown back by a devastating shockwave. You got thrown back into one of the destroyed buildings behind you aaaand you hear growling behind you as you look back and see, ah great there's Grimm in this building, two Beowolves growl at you as one pounces at you and you slide underneath it and stick your Kitsune upwards as you slice it in half before bursting at the other one and kicking off its neck so its neck snaps. You pant heavily as that first damn impact with Omnis to save your friends on the airship has already gotten you drained. Your Ring keeps pulsing as you look back to see a massive mystic green energy wave come straight at you as you get knocked by it and fall onto your back.