RWBY Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader (Volume 2) Chapter 8.

(Sorry for the long wait, unexpected life events kinda put me on hold with Equinox for a bit.Hope ya'll can understand. Anyways, thank you all for your constant support and getting this story to over 20 thousand reads!  Like jeez this exploded waaayy faster than my previous story! Well anywho, please enjoy!)

(Volume 2) Chapter 8: A dog-astrophe(g-get it cause it's like CATastrophe but it's like a dog instead of a cat- you know what-- why do I even bother?)/Gaining Control?/ A Mysterious Girl

SO! After the dance and you and Yang proceeded to go to your dorm for uh...stuff. It turns out your younger siblings had other ideas, ideas that involved trying to take down a supposed powerful woman within Beacon. So before you and Yang could actually do anything, both Jack and Ruby just burst into the room yelling that they needed you both. Blake and Weiss are behind them as well. Neither of you expecting this nearly had a heart attack when they just happened to burst in. Your fear of a heart attack seems to be a much more real threat when you see the fact that Jack is severely wounded and covered in blood.

You:"Whoa, calm down. Tell me what happened from the beginning." You say while getting up from your bed, Yang also doing the same as she walks over beside you. Your all looking at Jack, he seems to be in really bad shape. Out of breath and struggling to stand up, Ruby's helping him up by supporting his weight.

Jack:"W-well, both Ruby and I were both getting tired of dancing so we headed out for a while and saw the woman we were talking about."

Ruby:"Yeah! We followed after her and saw some guards that were unconscious and stuff so we had our guard up and all when we went after her."

You:"Wait, hold up, you guys knew this girl was powerful but you didn't call us!?"

Jack:"Well we were planning to, but we figured it would take too much time." You sigh angrily

You:"It takes maybe 10 seconds to send us a message Jack! You guys should've just waited for us! Now look at what's happened!" Jack holds his side, you didn't notice this 'till now somehow but his side has a VERY deep cut within it. You look at your brother worried.

Jack:"I-I know I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry..." Jack nearly falls over from exhaustion before Yang runs over and grabs him and also supports his weight.

Yang:"Oh my God Jack! We need to get you to a hospital!"

Jack:"Ugh! Everyone's saying that but I feel fine! I'll go later but for now just listen!"

You:"Hurry so we can get you patched up!"

Jack:"The thing is that when I fought her...she mentioned you."

You:"What?"

Jack:"After she stabbed me she just whispered something about the Equinox."

Yang:"Equinox?" The gang looks at you "What's that?" Gah this is NOT how you expected this night to go...

You:"I'll talk about that later. Jack, what'd she say about me?"

Jack:"Something about keeping me alive until you 'finally ascend'? I don't know but afterwards General Ironwood came up and all of a sudden she was gone."

You:"Ascend?" You're reminded of Caedis's words back at the training session

Caedis(Flashback):"Let's just say Izunia and the others are...very different compared to me."