RWBY V̷olume 3 (Chapter 5).

Volume 3 (C̷̡hapter 5): An Explosive Finish/ A Plan Set Into Motion.

You blast over at intense speeds, explosions consuming you as you blast into the ground between Izunia and Caedis as they both jump back, a massive explosion covering the stage as you ferociously follow Caedis as she fires multiple arrows into the sky as green pillars of light emanate from the ground as you manuever your way past them by using skidding on the ground using your Frost to keep you sliding before you kick-flip backwards straight into Caedis as you kick off of her explosively as you see Izunia warp behind you as he swings his greatsword downwards, clashing against your Kitsune as the force propels you into the ground.

You spin up onto your feet as you coat your blade in Flames as your eyes turn Lavender and Cosmic Blue. Caedis bursts at you with incredible speed as her appearance keeps looking more and more ash-like. What the hell is happening with these two? Their power keeps rising with their appearance worsening. This doesn't seem to be either of their doing... You can't think about this for too long a Izunia warps above you suddenly and warp-strikes you in the back as you fling towards Caedis as she slams you into the ground. An arrow pointed at your neck.

Caedis(Distorted):"You must stop this at once!" You scoff while smirking

You:"And let you guys win? Like hell I will!" Caedis holds her head

Caedis(Distorted):"Listen to me! You don't understand what's at stake here!"

You:"I understand that I'm not letting your team drag me and my teammates around anymore!" You say as you detonate an explosion under your feet as you blast out of the way of Caedis's arrow as you blast yourself onto your feet before exploding upwards. Positioning your explosions downwards as your body twirls violently, a massive tornado of explosions engulfing you as you burst down towards Caedis at rapid speed. She wasn't prepared for this AT ALL as she is buried deep into the ground, you stop spinning, a bit disoriented. She's holding her side in pain as her body's covered in smoke due to your explosive tornado thingy. "Gah, might've overdone it. You alright?" You say, mistakenly letting your guard down as you approach her.

Caedis(Distorted):"...You should've stayed down..." Every instinct in your body yanks you out of the way of a deadly plunge from Izunia's blade as the ground implodes with a mystical green color. His Amulet's...floating? It's floating on its string as he stares at you silently. "Damn it, Izunia, you're gonna lose control at this ra-" Immediately Izunia swings his sword backwards with one hand at incredible speed as a wave of mystic green energy hits Caedis. "GAH!" She flies back before slamming violently into the ground, a massive gash in her stomach from where the energy wave hit. The buzzer sounds indicating that she's out...

You:"What the hell was that for!? She's your teammate, damn it! Do you not have ANY ounce of respect in your body or is it all occupied by your ignorance?" You yell as your Ring reacts violently. Izunia stands there silently...an uneasy feeling of dread begins to set in on you "...Izunia? Answer me when I talk to you, damn it!"