RWBY (͏̷V̶̀olume 3̢͘)̵͟ Chapter 7̴̨̕.͢

RWBY (Volume 3) Chapter 7: A Ter͝r̡̛͠i̛b̢le͜͞ Feeling.

This entire damn day you've felt on edge. Your Ring continuously glows and burns against your skin despite your clothes specifically made to stop that -or at least that's what you hypothesize. Yet still, you feel on edge, you've noticed Sophie has also seemed tense, her coat being completely black despite nothing happening and her mood seeming fine. Why do you have the feeling that something terrible is going to occur? You've wished Yang good luck on the one-on-one finals, which she of course just smirked and said she didn't need it. You're all sitting in the stands of the arena just waiting to see if Yang will be picked for today.

Port: (Intercom):"Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The one-on-one finals!" You look over at Yang who's smiling confidently. You see a couple of new peeps along with people you know like Sun, Penny, Mercury, and Pyrrha who...doesn't seem to be doing so hot. "Barty, why don't you explain the rules?"

Oobleck(Intercom):" Ah, it's quite simple, Peter. Instead of a bracket system, each round of the finals will be randomly determined immediately before the match takes place!" 

Port:"Much like any good hunt, there will be zero time to prepare!"

Oobleck(Intercom):"Ah, yes, yes! Now, let's see who our first match will be!" The screens above the stadium as the roulette starts spinning, this time for competitors instead of biomes. The first fighter is selected and it turns out to be Yang and the second one also being chosen which seems to be Mercury. Oooh boy, this'll be a fun one to watch.

Port(Intercom):"Yang Xiao Long and Mercury Black!"

Ruby:"Break a leg, sis!" Ruby yells at the top of her lungs, which you very highly doubt that Yang can hear considering the THUNDEROUS AMOUNT OF APPLAUSE. But meh you're gonna shout anyways

You:"SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF HUN!!!!" A slight burn in your Ring makes you look down at it. "What the hell is up with this thing today?" You look up and just barely make out Cinder, she's smiling slightly as she gets up and walks away...where's she running off to?

Port(Intercom):"Would all other combatants please leave the stage!" You focus back on the upcoming fight.

The other do what Port says as Yang starts walking up to Mercury in the middle as the floor around them opens once more, with a ring of spotlights rising up to automatically fix their lights on the remaining two. Oh classic-like duel, no biome randomness and advantages here.

Jack:"GET 'EM YANG!!!!" Jack's pumped up to say the least.