RWBY (Volume 4) Chapter 4

(Yawns and goes onto computer after moving into new apartment. "Huh I feel like I've been forgetting something lately" looks at Wattpad on Computer. "Oh right my stories! I think I haven't touched those in a few weeks." Goes onto profile and sees last published date "WAIT I WAS GONE FOR HOW LONG!?!?!?" But seriously guys, I really do apologize for being gone for MONTHS right after I said I was gonna be cranking these out...however, now that things seem "normal" I promise that it won't take another freakin' 5 months for another chapter to come out...sorry 'bout that. BUT before you start reading lemme tell you something, I also didn't really know where to approach the Equinox story from here, cause in the show as you all know, where the Equinox is ((like with Team RNJR)) not much happens for a few episodes ((well there's like a 2 minute scene with them but it's mostly about Yang, Blake, and Weiss which makes sense)) , like the first time I wrote this I only had like a few minutes in this chapter which I wasn't really happy with, SO I think I've come up with something that'll intertwine with the story and vision I have planned with the main RWBY storyline without derailing things. So just expect all of the OC's I've made to have some character development)

(Volume 4) Chapter 4: Calm before the Storm.

You all arrive in Higanbana as suddenly a massive rainstorm is passing by, it was a good thing you guys managed to arrive before then as drying out your drenched clothes for the millionth time in a row is never fun...especially since there ain't exactly a dryer in the forest. But either way you're looking around the town searching for the nearest Inn, which wasn't all too difficult considering there's not too many buildings in this town.

You all burst into the Inn as you look around and see it's pretty small for an Inn buuuut it'll do, Ruby goes on ahead to ask for a room as you look out the window, rain pouring on the window as you can't help but feel like someone's watching through the other side. But that's probably just you being paranoid, you take this time to see what else is in the area, which isn't all too much, just a local bar, some houses, some random buildings, and crops. If Yang was here you'd probably both sneak out to the bar, but you don't think there are any Strawberry Sunrises in that bar...not like it'd really do anything cause apparently YOUR RING DOESN'T LET YOU GET DRUNK! You feel someone putting a hand on your shoulder, lightly shaking you

Nora: "(F)! C'mon you've been staring at that window like a loner forever now!" You laugh lightly

You:"Guess I got swept up in my thoughts, heh." You look back to see the rest of the team is waiting for you as you walk over to them as your Ring lightly pulses with a dim light. You glance down at it, sighing as you know that it's probably just gonna burn you randomly or do something weird again, but it doesn't so that's a nice surprise.

Ruby:"Well they only had one room since there's only uh...2 rooms in this Inn. So we're all sharing!" You sigh because Nora snores...LOUDLY. Like Yang snores a little bit now and then but it's not enough to SHAKE THE FREAKIN' GROUND. Like sure, you could use earplugs but the only earplugs you really have around here is leaves, and the leaves DON'T help. One time the leaves you used were poison ivy and yikes that was a rough night afterwards.