RWBY Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader (Volume 2) Chapter 5.

(Volume 2) Chapter 5: Faded Memories/ Dance Complications

The following week after the events of the Amalgamation and the others has been relatively normal surprisingly, well other than having frequent night terrors of the Amalgamation but other than that, normal. Your back has been completely wrapped in bandages that go all across your torso, and you didn't notice it at the time but that hand you used with that burning palm thingy you did got pretty messed up with you somehow simultaneously having some slight nerve damage due to the electricity, 1st degree frostbite AND 2nd degree burns...yeah that wasn't a fun day for you when all that pain just ganged up on you at once. So now you've got a cast on that's been signed and decorated by your team. The nurse said that your body should heal from your wounds in time for the dance, which is a relief as you've really been looking forward to it. You haven't officially asked Yang yet because you want it to be a bit special, and Yang has been asking when you were gonna ask her as it seems she's pretty excited too, which you understand as her and Weiss are organizing the dance. Though you'll have to ask her out like...TONIGHT as the dance is tomorrow. Anywho, you're sitting with Team RWBY in the sparring arena while Pyrrha is currently having a four on one match against Team CRDL...you slightly feel like this just a tiny bit unfair...to Team CRDL. BUT you aren't complaining, after all the messed up racist crap they've done they need a good ass-whoopin'.

You:"GO AND BEAT THEIR ASSES PYRRHA!" You yell loudly as Yang slightly elbows you and gestures at Professor Goodwitch who is giving you a soul-devouring death stare...you've realized that almost every woman in this school knows how to strike terror into your heart...regardless, you look at Cardin as you can tell he is a little nervous about this fight but that worry is overcome by his cockiness. As the match begins Pyrrha spends no time to let Team CRDL breathe as she dashes straight into all four of them. You stop focusing on the fight since you notice that Blake seems pretty tired, she seems to be drifting off into sleep a little.

You:"Hey, Blake you good?" You grab her shoulder and shake her as and immediately she snaps awake. She now looks very pissed, oh God

Blake(Furious):"Yeah, I was perfectly fine until YOU had to bother me!" She looks at you angrily as you sit there with wide eyes. The rest of the team also seem shaken up by that outburst. She takes your hand off of your shoulder and sighs before rubbing her eyes "I'm sorry...just...leave me alone, alright?"

You:"...Alright?" You linger on Blake as she places her head against the table. Yang places her hand on your cheek. She whispers into your ear.

Yang(Whispering):"She's just stressed, she'll be fine." You smile at her and nod as you both focus back on the fight, trying your best to not worry about Blake. Anyway Cardin seems to be pissed off now as he recklessly throws his weapon back, hitting one of his teammates and then slamming his weapon into the ground, causing a giant explosion trail leading towards Pyrrha, Pyrrha dodges it easily by jumping out of the way before dashing at Cardin and knocking him up into the air before hitting him with a flurry of attacks, Pyrrha continues throwing out massive attacks on Cardin before slamming him down, head first into the ground, causing the surrounding ground to break and fly into the air. She finishes off Cardin by kicking him into the air and falls to the ground again. The lights of the arena go on and Glynda steps onto the platform