RWBY (Volume 3) Chapter 6.

(THIS EPISODE GUN BE LONG AND FILLED WITH A LOTTA CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT SO STRAP YOURSELF IN BOYS((AND GIRLS WHO READ THIS!)) AND GET READY TO BE HIT WITH SOME FEELS, WITH EXTRA DRAMA! BLOODSHED! AND ROMANCE, TODAY, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)

(Volume 3) Chapter 6: Unexpected Wisdom/ Unorthdox Fighters.

Later (Team RWBY's Dorm)

SO AFTER THE WHOLE IZUNIA THING, General Ironwood came and gave you a VERY stern talk about how you stained the name of Beacon with your actions, yada yada yada. You tried explaining what happened, he didn't believe you...with the main outcome being that both you and Izunia are now disqualified. You were surprised to hear that Izunia had been disqualified as well, you asked about this and General Ironwood explained that though his retaliation was justified, there was no need to fight so recklessly and savagely to you. You were bummed out at first but looking back on it, you're a bit glad as now ya don't have to fight your team during Finals...not to mention that you technically lost the fight so it wouldn't have mattered sooooo.....er...yeah. You're laying on the top bunk of Yang's bed, bandages nearly wrapped around your entire body. Qrow and Ruby are busy playing something. Yang is watching their fight as you're laying your head on her lap.

Ruby(Yelling): "You'll never beat me, old man!"

Qrow:"You're nothing but talk, kid!"

Yang:"You can do it, Ruby!" You glance at the screen, ooooh this is that one game that Jack can never beat Ruby at. You look over at Jack as he's intensely watching, rooting for Ruby's destruction.

Jack:"Show no mercy, Qrow!" Ruby nearly instantly speeds over with her semblance and smacks Jack into the wall of the room before nearly instantly speeding back and resuming her playing.

Qrow's ninja immediately decapitated Ruby's ninja...huh , the announcer yells "SOARING NINJA WINS! TOTAL ANNIHILATION!" Qrow grins at his victory as Ruby lowers her head in shame.

Jack:"HA! FINALLY THE GREAT RUBY HAS BEEN DEFEATED!" Ruby glares back with fire in her eyes

Ruby:"Jack...DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?" She says while instantly getting out her scythe from...well thin air apparently. Jack immediately shuts up as Sophie laughs

Sophie:"Ha! So THAT'S how you get him to shut up? Dang I need to start taking notes."

Yang(whispering):"Ouch."