RWBY Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader (Volume 1) Chapter 6.

(Volume 1) Chapter 6: Trouble Stirring/Farewell?

YOU ARE CURRENTLY SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS WHILE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER SOMEHOW MANAGES TO THROW INFINITE AMOUNT OF DOG TREATS AT YOUR "PET" DEATH STALKER GERALD AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NEITHER OF YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOUR WEAPONS OUT

You:"WHY DON'T WE JUST KILL IT!? WE KILLED 2 OF THESE JUST A WHILE AGO!"

Jack:"WE CAN'T KILL GERALD! I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH FOR THAT TOO HAPPEN ALRIGHT!?"

You:"WE'VE ONLY HAD HIM FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES!"

Jack:"AND THOSE 5 MINUTES WE HAD WITH HIM WERE GLORIOUS (F)!" Well as you are endlessly sprinting and screaming you realize that there's something in the distance? It looks like the temple! Oh wait, oh God, it's the temple! You realize this'll end badly if you lead Gerald to a bunch of Huntsmen who have no clue as to what's going on.

You:"I'm sorry Jack!"

Jack:"Sorry about wha-" You stop and flip backwards while using your combustion to go above the Death Stalker, it tries to stop but to no avail as you grab it by its tail and use all of your force and the mix of your Combustion side rocketing you down to flip over the Death Stalker above your head and burst it into the ground. It screeches as you explode upwards into the air before unsheathing your Kitsune before exploding down violently. You remember the good times you had with Gerald...like the time Jack threw a dog treat at it while fighting it...riding it for about 3 minutes...and then running away from it as it was pissed off...times you will truly cherish. But you have to ay goodbye to your beloved pet...goodbye Gerald it was a true honor. You are about to plunge into it right before out of the corner of your eye you hear someone yelling from far away. You look to see that it's...Yang?

Yang(Getting Closer):"Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! MINE! MINE! MINE MINE! MINE! MINE! MIIIIIIINNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!" She bursts upwards and then rapidly bursts down there and slams her fist into the center of the Death Stalker as it screeches as a massive crater forms from her seismic punch. She stands over Gerald triumphantly as it then disintegrates as Yang lifts a fist up in the air in victory."YES! VICTORY FOR YANG!" OH GOD YOU'RE GONNA HIT HER AT THIS RATE! You sheathe your sword quickly as you can't slow down...uh-oh.

You:"YANG GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" She looks confused as to where your voice is coming from, she looks around before slowly turning around and looking at you in the air, she seems confused and hasn't actually realized what's about to happen

Yang:"Oh hey (F)! Wait hold up wha-!?" You crash into her like a meteor as a massive cloud of dust is exploded into the air.

As you open your eyes as the dust has now settled, your head hurts...but oddly enough it feels like you're on some sort of weird pillow, you groan as you hold your head in pain and look up to see...Oh God...you're laying on Yang.

Yang:"Oowww...." She regains consciousness and she slowly looks down at you as you realize your head is currently resting on her chest...oohhhh nooooooo. You both start blushing immensely

You:"YANG IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

Yang:"W-well I guess everything came uh...c-crashing down on us?" You try to get up but end up tripping again and conking your head against Yang's as you both grunt in pain and hold the area you hit.

You:"S-sorry!" You properly get up this time as you dust yourself off "Oh my God I'm so sorry, are you alright?" You offer your hand as Yang looks at you, still blushing a bit but smiling smugly now