RWBY Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader (Volume 1) Chapter 13.

(Volume 1) Chapter 13: The Truth Appears

It's been a few weeks since the whole Forever Fall incident with Cardin and that man in the skull mask. Since then you've been trying to forget about it, yet something in your chest keeps bothering you, doesn't help that when you go to sleep now you hear the whispers from the Ring come again, just last night Yang woke you up because you were tossing and turning and seemed stressed in your sleep. She just held you close that night as you buried your head in her shoulder while trying to forget what just happened. Nightmares are coming back, this time with it surrounding your Ring...or at least it's origins, at night you feel multiple energies surrounding your Ring. You can even feel your own energy slowly emerge from the ring if you concentrate enough. Which begs the question, what on Remnant is this ring?

ANYWAYS today has actually been a great day, Weiss had a nice idea for you all to walk around town and see the progress going on in the town for the Vytal Festival. It's uh...weird to see her so upbeat. ALSO! You look over at the decorations guy and...isn't...that the same guy from the Dust shop? And the fish place that dad likes...? And the arcade...aaaannnndddd the- Weiss stops and raises her arms into the air, excitingly.

Weiss:"The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss...It's kinda weirding me out..."

Jack:"Yeah...are you feeling alright?" She turns to him confused as Jack bolts over to her and feels her head. Weiss looks like she's about to slap him...

Weiss:"What are you-!" As she speaks Jack shoves a random thermometer into her mouth. Her face goes red in rage.

Jack:"Oh God! She's burning up! THERE'S ONLY ONE LOGICAL EXPLANATION TO THIS: SHE'S PREGANENATE!!!" Everyone looks at him immensely confused.

Blake:"...Preganenate...don't you mean 'pregnant'?"

Jack:"THAT TOO!"

Yang:"Well...uh...congrats Weiss!"She says while giggling to herself. 

You:"Um...Jack...did you sleep last night?"

Jack:"NOBODY ASKED YOU TO SPEAK DISEMBODIED HEAD." You glance over at Ruby

You:"Oh boy...Uh, Ruby, may I?"