i.

It all started on a regular day with me on my way to class. You were running down the hallway with your bag hanging on one side of your shoulders while carrying your files not looking ahead of you. You were too focused on balancing your things that you didn't notice me going your way. It wasn't until we crashed each other and muttered curses. You fell flat on your face with your stuff scattered everywhere while I fell on my butt. In my case it doesn't hurt that much... Well maybe a bit.

I stood up and brushed the dust off my pants and helped you pick up your things. While doing so, I took a quick glance at your face. Messy pony tail, barefaced and dark under eyes. Nothing special. I could tell that you weren't sleeping properly for few days perhaps. You were panicking that you started to sweat more (since you were rushing and all). When you were sure that you have gathered everything, you muttered a quick thanks and ran past through me but your glare didn't go unnoticed. Hey, it's not my fault. Besides, you're the one who's not looking your way.

I didn't realize there were people on the hallway until I heard some students snickering around me. This is so embarrassing. On the bright side, only few saw our "accident" so I'm a little relieved. I quickly dismissed the thought and went straight to my class.

-------------------------

A/N: So yeah this is my first fan fiction as you can see. I apologize for grammatical errors and typos in advance. I was supposed to write related to BTS before but there's a lot of bts fan fictions out there so I tried a Cai Xukun one. Please stan my son because he deserves it sooooo much. And the reason I wrote this because idol producer fanfics are rare and hard to find. You can also criticize my work so that I can improve my writing skills. Requests and story ideas are okay too. So that's it. Hope you have a good day :)