xxv.

A/N: I failed as a girl. Again.

-----------

The more you hang out with us, the more I get used to your presence. Just like now. The whole squad is here in the cafeteria, eating lunch together more often, which rarely happens.

All colleges in the university will undergo accreditation next week which is why all faculty staffs are busy doing necessary paperworks and such, giving us a lot of vacant time.

"Guys, I have something to tell you," Suyin states out of the blue.

All heads turned to her.

"Me and Zhangjing are dating," she dramatically sighed.

Zhanjing choked and spit his cola on Ruibin.

"We are?"
"You are?"

Zhangjing  and the rest of the group exclaimed shockingly at the same time.

"Just kidding. I just thought it would be a good idea to prank you just a little bit since it's April fools' but I guess I failed," she shrugged.

Zhangjing threw a deathly glare at Suyin which the latter wasn't fazed at all.

"Bitch you just made me spit my cola," he snarled.

"Chill your tits there pig face, I'll just go get a new one," Suyin replied and stood up.

Zhangjing quietly mumbled a 'whatever' and continued eating.

"Are you on PMS or something? Why are you so grumpy?" I asked.

"Because Suyin puked on him while he was helping me drag her to the car when she was drunk. He happened to be there near the bar where Suyin was partying with some people being wasted," you replied.

There's a sudden thud of a can on the table. It was Suyin. Zhangjing quickly grabbed the cola and drank it.

"Not even a thank you? What a bitch?" Suyin rolled her eyes.

"After puking on my expensive Gucci shirt? No thanks," Zhangjing retorted back.

-----------

A/N: Why do I feel like it's just a filler chapter :(