xii.

"Truth," you answered confidently.

Zhangjing tilted his head thinking of something to ask you. "Since we don't know you that much, I guess we could take things easy for you." He continued, "Is there someone you like who's with us right now? Or maybe a slight crush, something like that?"

There was silence. All eyes and ears are on you now, eager for the answer especially Suyin who looks more excited among us. You released a sigh before answering, "Well, I used to like someone but we decided to remain as friends." I noticed you threw a quick glance at Zheng Ting who looked guilty.

"Wow. I wonder who the lucky bastard is," Zhangjing muttered curiously. Suyin mumbled something I couldn't make out which made you giggle.

You began to spin the bottle and it pointed to Wenjun. "So, truth or dare?" you asked.

"Dare," Wenjun replied.

 An idea came immediately on your mind and flashed a devilish smirk. A little too devilish I must say.

"I dare you to be a good puppy and lick my toes," you continued, "for a minute."

A look of disgust is evident on his face as he got up and went to you. He crouched down and licked your toes. Xiao Gui and Ruibin are clapping their hands like a seal clearly enjoying the sight in front of them. I can't help but laugh too because he looks so helpless and ridiculous.

After an agonizing minute, he quickly went back to his seat and wiped his mouth clean clearly disgusted at what he did.

"Just you wait. I'll get you," Wenjun rolled his eyes. You just cackled in response.

Wenjun started to spin the bottle and after few seconds waiting it finally pointed to someone. And that someone unfortunately, was me.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: I wrote this while I'm on nebulizer lol.