xli.

"So... how are things going between you and Y/N?" Zhou Rui asked.

"It's getting there already, just wait for it," Zhengting answered for me.

"So what was the plan you talked about?" Wenjun asked.

"Do you remember when you told me how to know when a girl likes you and it worked for me?" Zhengting replied.

I know that Wenjun knew already what he was talking about seeing the spark in his eyes and the wiggle of his eyebrows.

I'm starting to doubt the 'plan' already.

"What is it anyway?" Zhangjung asked getting curious.

"I confessed to her when she was still in the hospital. And I did it again when we're dancing," I said.

"You sure took your time though," Zhangjing teased.

"Tell that to yourself. You think we didn't saw you leading Suyin to the dance floor?"

"Stop changing the subject!"

"We'll deal with that later. Let's focus with Xukun and Y/N first," Yanchen suggested. "So what did you do next?"

"I didn't text her after jiejie's wedding. We didn't hang out either. I avoided the places where we could possibly meet and I will keep doing this for weeks."

"I get it but isn't that a little bit too much?" Yanchen asked.

"It actually could help you know. She needs time and space to sort out everything so she won't get distracted," Zhengting defended.

Yanchen nodded in understanding.

"So, how what's going on between you and Suyin?" I asked Zhangjing.

"What do you mean between me and Suyin?" he played innocent.

"Don't play dumb Zhangjing, you know what he means," Ziyi said.

"There's nothing going between us okay? I still hate what she did to my shirt."

"Well, that explains why you were smiling at her at the night of Xinyi jiejie's wedding."

------