xxxviii.

A/N: I have no idea about the ceremony of Chinese weddings  so I'll just go with the standard one.

--------

"Today, we'll witness two hearts that will be united as one. If there are any objections to this sacred event, speak now or forever hold your peace,"the priest's voice roared through the reception hall.

Silence.

"Do it Zhou Ri before it's too late," Ruibin nudged the person beside him. Zhou Rui rolled his eyes, obviously not amused.

The priest continues. "We now proceed to the vows. Do you, Xu Zhengmo, take Cai Xinyi as your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do," he answered without hesitation.

"And you Cai Xinyi. Do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?" the priest turned to her.

"I do."

"Congratulations to both of you. you may now kiss the bride," the priest declared.

The couple faced each other. Zhengmo finally removed the veil of his bride and kissed her. The whole venue was filled cheers and congratulatories.

Meanwhile, there was Zhengting switching on mother mode and covered Xiao Gui's eyes, telling he was not yet ready to witness such scene.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife."

Once the kiss was over, they called everyone for pictures.

The flower girls went first and family came next. Dad was beside the groom, and Mom's standing beside jiejie. While I chose to stand at the back. We did a formal pose first. But when the photographer told us to do a funny pose, I did funny face between my sister and brother-in-law.

Next is the whole group's turn. It was all rowdy since most of us are guys. But we didn't mind. We are wearing smile on our faces and most of all, Xinyi and her husband is the happiest among us.

-------

A/N: I might be too late for saying this but what happened with 9 percent recently is purely disrespectful. Thankfully I didn't get to watch those videos regarding the incident. We might get excited from seeing our idols in real life but please, to all the rude fans who were in LAX, KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF. GIVE THEM FUCKING SPACE AND AIR TO BREATHE. They're fucking humans ffs. You just cannot grab and touch them anywhere you want. They still won't notice you if you keep this up.

And to those who made joke about Xukun's debt, you guys are not fucking funny. He's tired and pressured from everything but didn't complain and this is what he get? Smh.

Next time you see them, give them privacy and space. NO TOUCHING OR ANYTHING. That's all. Till next update lovelies mwah