xviii.

A/N: Just a random pic of Zheng Ting being handsome as always.
---------------
After a hearty lunch, we cleaned the house and packed our things.

The ride is loud as usual, Zhangjing being the noisiest one. You and Suyin are really enjoying his antics. I was smiling secretly, thinking how adorable you are.

Yanchen caught it and nudged me, throwing me a silly look while wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

Our gazes accidentally met. You smiled at me, making me reflect the same smile at you. Being bored with our little interactions, Yanchen decided to spice things up.

"Y/N, can we switch seats? As you can see, I'm far from the window and the long ride's making me a little bit dizzy," Yanchen asked.

"But you don't get carsjfhfjdlsk----," he quickly put his hand to cover my mouth and threw me an 'i'm-gonna-kill-you-if-you-speak-another-word' look.

You were suspicious. Sensing what Yanchen's motive is, Zhangjing came to his rescue.

"Yeah Y/N. Once you see him getting carsick, it's really disgusting."

Convinced by what he said, you complied. Yanchen moved his ass and sat beside Zhangjing while you get to sit beside me.

I gave the two jackasses a death glare while they just snickered in amusement. They know that I feel awkward around you after what happened this morning.

***

The ride became silent. Most of us are asleep. Xiao Gui is sleeping on Ruibin's shoulder with his mouth wide open, while Ruibin doing the same thing except for the drool on his mouth.

I was almost asleep until I felt a soft bump on my shoulder. I looked beside me and I saw you leaning on my shoulder.
------------
A/N: It reached 1K reads yay!! Thank you so much for supporting my first book everyone :)
Btw, I heard Yanchen's already eliminated :( Quanzhe and Xinchun too :( Although many of them are already eliminated from the show, we should still support the trainees on their journey until the debut. Even if you don't stan them, at least acknowledge them and their skills.