xliv.

Ruibin pointed somewhere using his lips. We followed it and we saw some movement behind the bushes.

Seeing they won't come out any sooner, I approached them and brushed out the bushes blocking them and it revealed Ziyi, Yanchen, Zhou Ri and Zhengting. They smiled sheepishly and I can't help but release a sigh.

"Just get up already," I groaned, walking away.

When I returned to the bench, I saw you talking to Suyin coming out of the tree.

What's with these people popping out of nowhere?

****

"So you guys are a thing now?" Yanchen asked.

"We would be if you guys didn't ruin it," I said, annoyance still getting on my nerves.

"But you didn't ask me to be your girlfriend yet," you muttered under your breath. The others didn't catch it, but I did.

That shut me up. The rest of the group are clearly enjoying my torture.

"Come on guys. Let's give them their space. And this time, I mean it," Suyin stood up, urging the others.

"That's not necessary. I know you guys would peek anyway," I said. Who knows, maybe they'll mess it up more than what they did a while ago.

They did what I said and sat themselves on the bench anticipating what would happen next. I released a sigh for an umpteenth time and led you to the center of the park. Thankfully, it's Sunday and there are no students lurking around the campus. But it still didn't calm my heart.

I looked straight into your eyes and held your hand. Without any further ado, I uttered the words I've been longing to ask, "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

---------

A/N: And there it is! It's the end already~ I just wanna thank you all for reading and supporting my book. I always read your comments and boy aren't they hilarious 😂😂

I'd still post an epilogue. It could be tonight or tomorrow depending on my mood. And we'll go for the next book yay~

Ideas are continuously invading my brain so I decided to write another draft. Apparently, it would be my fourth book.

It's my first time writing on my wattpad yet, I never expected it to reach almost 10k reads! All I could say is thank you, thank you very much. I love you all :*