xxi.

"You've been out of yourself lately," Wang Ziyi, my roommate, eyed me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't really see yourself, do you?" he chuckled.

"I always see you smiling at yourself like a retard. Sometimes, even blushing alone. Seriously man you're creeping me out!" he continued with a laugh.

I closed my eyes hard and mentally facepalmed myself. He's actually right. Ever since that confrontation with Zheng Ting that day, I can't stop thinking about what he said.

"You like her don't you?"

"Don't even try to deny it Xukun. The rest of the guys may be stupid but not that stupid enough. Did you really think that your quick stares at her at the bonfire didn't go unnoticed?"

And then your face suddenly invades my mind effortlessly. I tried distracting myself but it's no use.

"Helloo? Earth to Xukun?" Ziyi waved his hands in front of me.

I went back to my senses and glared at him but failed miserably. Great, I'm distracted. Again.

Realizing I wasn't in the mood to talk, he sighed.

"What's the catch Kun? Answer me. You know I won't stop bugging you until you tell me. And don't even try to lie because you know that I know it when people are lying."

This time I was the one who sighed. Lying to him would be really useless so I gave up. Why am I surrounded with people who are so good at observing other people?

"I know I shouldn't ask this but I'm honestly confused," I groaned in frustration. "And promise me you won't laugh at me."

"I won't," he replied.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yup."

"Are you really really really sure?"

"Stop being such a drama queen and out with it already!" he groaned.
----------
A/N: I haven't watched episode 10 yet except for the ghost prank part XD Their reactions are really hilarious!!