xx.

I was confused at first, but I widened my eyes when I realized something. You were still sleeping on my shoulder.

Their sudden noises woke you up. Still in a half-asleep state, you rubbed your eyes to stabilize your sight. Your eyebrows furrowed because of the silly looks they're giving you.

When you realized that you were still leaning on my shoulder, you immediately propped yourself and sat properly while clearing your throat.

Suyin was giving you a look that only both of you would understand.

"I'm sorry I slept on your shoulder. I guess I got too comfy," you muttered shyly.

"It's alright Y/N. You looked so peaceful so I didn't wake you up," I replied.

"Thanks for lending me your shoulder Kun."

That was the first time you called me by my nickname. Usually you would call me by my last name.

'So what? It's just a friggin' nickname. No need to make a big fuss out of it,' I thought to myself.

*******

After quite the long ride, Zheng Ting decided to drop you girls off first.

"Thanks for the ride Zheng Ting!" Suyin uttered happily.

"Thank you Zheng. I had a fun weekend," you smiled genuinely at him.

After being so mopey last night, he finally had a big smile on his face. I could see the relief in his eyes.

"See you guys!"

Both of you bid the rest of the gang goodbye and entered your shared apartment.

Zheng Ting started the engine and sped away dropping us off to our places.
-------------

A/N: I thought I wasn't going but oh well guess what? I'm really going yaaaayyy!! I'm so excited~ To all my ph readers out there, kitakits po!!!