xl.

"May I have this dance?"

Suyin's instincts are quicker so she answered for you. "Yes, she will Kun. Now go!" she said as she put your hands on mine and pushed you to me.

You threw her a dirty look. I smiled once I felt your hands. They fit so well in mine. I led you to the dance floor.

I placed your hands on my neck and put mine on your waist, holding you tight, afraid that I might lose you.

(A/N: Play the song on the media)

We swayed to music once it started. Your eyes are looking anywhere but mine. I find it adorable when you are flustered because of me. I didn't try suppressing my smile, because who am I to resist your cuteness?

"Y/N," I whispered. That made you look at me in the eye which made my heart thump faster but right now I don't care. I slowly leaned until our foreheads touched.

"Y/N," I called again.

"What is it?" you whispered.

I closed my eyes before saying what I wanted to say. "I know you've heard this before but I'll say it again," I sighed. "I like you so much to the point it makes me crazy, I'm not kidding. I like you because of your strong personality. I like it when you laugh like it's the end of the world listening to our friends' jokes. I like it when you scrunch your nose when anyone says something you don't like. In short, I like you because you're you."

You were speechless. You were about to say something but I cut you off.

"Don't. Don't say anything yet until you sort it all out okay? It's fine, I'm willing to wait even if it takes forever. Just let me enjoy this moment."

--------

A/N: So.. I was thinking, do you guys want me to publish the third book already or not yet? It's a short story. Just let me know in the comments alright? Don't forget to vote~