xxvi.

A/N: Why is he so freaking gorgeous??? ㅠ ㅠ

---------------

"Give these to your friends," Cai Xinyi, my older sister muttered as she scans my room.

"Even if you don't give them invitations jiejie, they'll still come. You know them," I replied.

My sister used to be on the same university with us before. We were in freshman year and she was in senior year.

She and her boyfriend were a couple since high school and now they're getting married. She also knew my friends and they quickly got along with her.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Xinyi suddenly asked.

"What girlfriend?" I asked back.

"Don't play dumb to me lil bro. You know what I'm talking about."

"I don't have a girlfriend!" I replied, obviously annoyed.

"Yet. You don't have a girlfriend yet. Ziyi told me about the girl."

Right. I forgot she met Ziyi few minutes ago. Damn his mouth. He just can't shut up, can he?

"Invite them all okay? Especially that girl named Y/N. I want too see my future sister-in-law," she winked.

"You're already a professional and yet you act like a love sick high school girl," I huffed in annoyance.

"Whatever lil bro. I have to go. There's still more people to invite. Behave yourself okay? And if you need me for some love advice, I'm one call away. See you later Kunkun," and with that she kissed my forehead and left.

I sighed and decided to put the invitations away.

"You look cute when you're treated like that," Ziyi chuckled as he entered.

"Do you really have to tell it to her?" I asked more annoyed this time.

"So what? She's your sister. Besides, it's fun teasing you," he replied smirking.

"Stop it. It's not funny okay? And stop calling me cute. You're creeping me out."

He just chuckled in response and went back to the living room.