xvi.

"You like her don't you?"

One question that lingered on my mind throughout the whole night.

"Don't even try to deny it Xukun. The rest of the guys may be stupid but not that stupid enough. Did you really think that your quick stares at her at the bonfire didn't go unnoticed?"

Again, I tried to find my words to defend myself but nothing came out.

"It's okay to like her Xukun. I'm not mad at you. I'm actually mad to myself for hurting someone as amazing as her," Zheng Ting continued.

"Just be sure to sort out your feelings first before you ask her out." And with that, he retired to his room leaving me alone in the kitchen trying to comprehend on what the hell just happened.

*****
I woke up with the smell of breakfast. I could hear Yanchen's snores at the top bunk indicating he's not yet awake. I got up, made my bed and went downstairs.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the juice and then drank it.

"Good morning!"

"Oh for the love of---" I looked behind me and accidentally spat the juice on your face. I quickly moved out of my reflexes and wiped your face using my hands. I was so focused on cleaning the mess I made that I didn't even notice that our faces are getting closer to each other, until my gaze landed on your lips.

I can't seem to tear my gaze away from it. Instead, I leaned closer until our foreheads touched and I could feel my heart beating crazily.

"Ahem!"

We quickly jerked away from each other and I found Zhangjing stifling a giggle along with smirking Zheng Ting and Yanchen.
-----------------
A/N: I'm on my aunt's place right now, helping with her business. I was supposed to update last night but the internet is being petty and shitty af.