Father

Draco's POV

   Starting from the beginning I barely knew let alone liked that Pansy girl. Sure our parents were friends simply because of the connections to the dark lord but I don't like her, let alone any girl. Mother suggests one of the other pure blood girls but they don't know my hat my attraction to girls aren't even in existence. I'm aware of how bizarre it sounds. Being attracted to man like myself but it just feels right, not like I'm putting in some facade for the sake of my parents.

  Writing down the studies of the Dark Arts in preparation I hear a loud crash downstairs in the manor. Setting down my quill and paper I walk towards my closed door, cracking it open only to reveal a silence that even a feather dropping could be heard. My hand shaking in the smallest of tremors as I try to keep my footsteps silent. The carpets helping to muffle the sound as I make my way towards the stairs. As I get to the bottom I see something I'd never of thought. My mother laying on the floor with a bloodied head and a broken vase. She looked unconscious and yet my father was standing over her with a vindictive look. His chest huffing with every breath he took as he stood over her.

  Apparently he had heard the small gasp come from me as he snapped his head around to the bottom of the stairs, scrambling back up to my room as quickly as I could before shutting my door and going back to my desk to finish my studies. My hand shaking too much. Damnit. The ink spilled and now I have to clean it.

No one's POV.

  In the middle of no where a rather large rock tumbled, something had pushed it yet nothing was there except the wind. What could be seen though around the rock was a white rabbit. Chewing on the greenery and unaware to the looming presence of the wolf stalking it.

Harry's POV

  Cooking. Cleaning. Repeat. That's all I do at the Dursley's. I knew I had to get out soon otherwise I may very well be locked her for Merlin knows how long. Going towards the stairs I could hear Vernon talking with Petunia in the living room. "Who does that boy think he is? Walking around like he owns the place just for being a freak. Disgusting really." Brushing it off I go up to my room, shutting the door softly so as to not alert Dudley I had shut it.

  Reaching for the closet I took out my trunk. Grabbing any clothes I could get my hands on before shoving the said clothes into the trunk making sure to attach Hedwigs cage to it as well. Grabbing my wand from under the floorboard and taking my things in hand. Creaking the door open I check to see if the coast is clear before quietly walking down the stairs and to the front door. Quickly undoing the locks and bolting as I could hear the faint yells of Vernon with his heavy footsteps.

  I'd have to send an owl for Ron to come with his father's flying car even though I knew that may be a while. Anything would be better than staying here for an hour later. My breathing quickly becoming heavy as I ran down a few blocks as I hid down a tunnel, coming to a stop as I sit down on the ground. Grabbing out a paper and writing a quick letter.

'Ron, it's me Harry if you couldn't guess from Hedwig. I need you to come get me. I left the Dursley's before Vernon could lock me away. I'll be waiting.' With that I opened Hedwig's cage and gave her the letter, telling her who it's for before she flew off and now the waiting begins.

Word count: 651 words.

A/N 
Hello! I hope you all enjoy this and I am currently in the process of rewriting and fixing my past 13-14 year old self's mistakes I started this in 2018. Anyways I've realized now that I'm gonna be finishing high school in the next couple of months that I should go back fix my writings. I could feel myself cringing at how I use to write so at least I know that I've grown as a writer since then! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this new updated version so far!