You need to rest

Draco's POV
"Harry babe you need to drink this potion and rest" "I told you no I'm not drinking it!"
Gosh he's acting like a child right now!"Please I don't want to see you hurting anymore!" I heard him mumble and he grabbed the potion out of my hand and downed it." I will love you for ever Harry Potter just please try to remember that when you wake up." " what do you mean what are you doing Draco please don't go I ne-" " I have to I'm sorry." " I'm not letting you..." was all I heard before he fell asleep. I started crying I raised my wand and pointed it at him " Obliviate" I whispered voice cracking from this action it had to be done I informed madame pomfrey of what I was doing and I told her it was only memories of me and him together kissing and anything like that except from us being enemies.I was doing this for his own good he shouldn't be having to deal with a death eater this year it's being forced on me.

I give Harry a kiss on the lips while he is out and hold onto him for a few minutes and left before I completely broke down.

A/N

Hey everyone so while I was writing this chapter I was kinda getting a little bit sad.. I'm weak when it comes to stuff like having to leave someone you love but yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!