What happens next?

*Tom Riddles POV*

  When my Hadrianus was walking over to the Malfoy boy

I noticed that he was glowing a little bit but ignored it. A literal few minutes later he was sitting next to him and then there was glowing I don't know how but there was glowing and it got brighter and brighter to where we had to sheild our eyes. Once the glowing ended I was shocked I didn't know what to say Draco has a creature inheritance I knew that he already went through his but how did nobody know? Wait glamours can hide any physical appearance but it seems like he went through it a long time ago, his body must of went through it in a near death experiance some time. Draco just looks around at everyone wondering why we were all looking at him shocked the Potter goblin conjured up a mirror and when he saw what he looked like he bursted into tears and couldn't stop. Hadrianus tried to get him to stop crying but that didn't work.Hadrianus started asking what's wrong and why he was crying but all he answered with was he can't.

* Almost an hour later*

So when that whole thing was over and done with I got my Hadrianus and left to Malfoy manor with the rest of the death eaters. We went back to my office me and Hadrianus I asked him to sit so we could talk.

"I bet your wondering how you are not the Potter child aren't you?" He just nodded

" Well it started a year after you were born Hadi, Longbottoms kid wasn't strong enough to defeat the dark lord so Dumb-as-a-door decided lets go visit the Riddles home.... me and your mother heard a blast and then you crying...." I was starting to get teary eyed from just having to remember his cries from that night.

" The one who took you is the-" The door bursted open

" What is the meaning of this Lucious?!" I demanded

" Aurors.....at the door....... searching for Harry...... Potter" Lucious was out of breath. I look at Hadrianus and tell him to follow me out of the room down the twisting hall ways of Malfoy manor to the door, before we get there I stop.

" What ever you do, don't speak okay Hadrianus. It's very important you don't okay?" I tell him

" Yes father."Hadrianus replies

" Okay now let us continue walking....shall we?" I say and start walking in the direction of the door. As we are walking I hear the sound of voices down the hall way and hear one of the Aurors say

" Do you know if anything happened to Mr. Potter in the past 3 days Mr. Malfoy?"

" No sir I do not" He replied.

" Oh you there sir do you know the where abouts of Mr. Potter?"  He asked me.

" No sir but you all seem tired, would you like to come in for a bit for some tea?" I offered them Lucious looks like he was about to say something but I gave him the look of don't question my actions and he closed his mouth.

" If that's alright with you Mr....?"

" Mr. Thomas." I said

" Mr. Thomas would that be alright."

" If it wasn't alright I wouldn't have asked now would I?"

" You're very correct sir." He responded. I stepped aside and invited them in for tea. I asked them to follow me downstairs and into a room that was dark.

"So this is the room.... one Sec I have to turn on the light I'll be back one moment please." I walk over to the cage that's in the room.

" Can all of you come over here I wouldn't want you all standing while I'm going to turn on the light!" I say, I then hear a chorus of okays' come from the men in the room. A minute after they were in the room I made sure they were okay with being in the dark for a couple for minutes more like years though. After I got their responses I turn around and walk to the entrance of the cage and close the gate quietly and lock it with a very complex locking spell I created and left. As I'm about to walk out of the torture room one of them try getting out and realize they are trapped and try using alohamora on the gate then tried opening it but that didn't work, they started yelling to be let out. I leave the room and right as soon as I'm out of the door way I hear nothing. The reason for that is because there is a silencing charm on that room that can't be undone by anyone but the castor, and the castor had died about 1000 years ago!  As I'm walking back to continue talking to Hadrianus I see draco walking around with a cut on his cheek with a black and blue eye. I stop him from walking and tell him to follow me knowing that someone had done this to him.