Following his shadows

*Isabelle Rolain's POV I know suprising*

    I've been trying to find Hadrianus I know he's alive I saw him when he was eight, some boy named Harry Potter then but I know it's Hadrianus. I've been trying to track him down, see I'm a mist walker or as most people call them shadow beings. I can turn into mist at anytime it's something that runs in my family. My family symbol is a wyvern so we have them around the palace, I had sent one out named Navi a couple days ago to go find Hadrianus she hasn't been back yet so I'm guessing he's found her and is keeping her now. Each member in my family has a wyvern born for them from the start they are like their riders, and their colors show their core of the rider, Navi is black and red that means Hadrianus's core is darker then his fathers as Tom's is like a midnight purple dark but isn't black.

     It's been about a week since I've sent her out to find him, I have ordered her to come to me when she finds him turns out he has sent her to a place in the Riddle manor a bird house and it's full of ravens she has her own dome apparently. Back to what I was saying I've tracked down Hadrianus he's at Hogwarts but, from what I've heard from the Slytherins around the place while I've been in my mist form he's gone through his inheritance and my does he look handsome.                           I've seen him a couple times and have even followed him through out he shadows in the place he's left for the Riddle manor about a day ago and, I had followed him through the floo with his friends. He has put up wards around the bird house in the manor and has it hidden from the normal eye of people. After he went outside to go to the forest I had been back in my normal human like form, see I'm a vampire as my eyes are orange.

 After he went outside to go to the forest I had been back in my normal human like form, see I'm a vampire as my eyes are orange

* Isabelle's eyes look like this color of orange if your wondering!*

    I had noticed how protective navi has gotten of him while we were in the forest when ever she would leave his side she wouldn't be gone for to long and would come back almost instantly even when told to take her time. Hadrianus had turned into a forest lord and he had Navi look for a river or creek so he could see himself. I myself had turned into a other creature different from the rest, a mountain lion I had stayed away to make sure I wouldn't lose control of myself and start rubbing against him I couldn't blow my cover not now at least. He had gotten excited when he saw his reflection. I think he may also be getting use to the powers he had wiht controling the nature and wild life. I don't know what he was thinking but he turned back into his human form, which made all the animals run away or turn hostile which I was trying to restrain myself from jumping out in my forest lord form and stopping the wolves myself but I knew he could take care of them. 

    Hadrianus had told Navi to get ready to fly I didn't know what he was thinking but he ran to Navi and got on her but a wolf bit him in the leg which made me growl slightly but I stopped, he looked over in my direction so I moved out of sight just in time. Next thing I know he's in the sky with his wings out falling off of Navi's back and then he started gliding back to the edge of the forest. Transfigured his shirt into pants someone came running outside, someone named Faythe tried attacking another person in the building Hadrianus ran into the torture room when he heard a scream come from there. He clmed her down picked her up carried her to her room asked who had been attempted to be attacked if she was alright she said yes. He sent two letters off one to a lady named Rite Skeeter and the ohter to Tom.

   He got a letter back from this Rita woman adn he seemd delighted to know that she accepted what ever it was he asked, he went and gathered everybody to have lunch they ate and I had knocked something over and he heard. He froe and excused himself from the table he turned his head both directions and decided to come my way. I tried running but he had binded me with magic and he ran over and flipped me over.

     That's when I opened my eyes it's like something snapped into place for him. " R-Rose? Is it raelly you?" He says beginnig to get teary I nod my head, that's when I feel the binds drop and he knocks me bakc over with a hug. " I thought I would never see you again! Why did you leave that day, why didn't you come back?" He was crying now. " I'm sorry, I had to find Tom and let him know you were alive but I didn't say anything about where you were or who you looked like at the time because, I knew he would feel bad for almost killing his own son fifteen years ago." 

   " How do you know my father? I remember you saying that 'Tom would be so happy I found you' from when we were eight." Hadri is correct but I had to keep and eye on my son I couldn't let him out of my sight, I had spent years trying to find him but when I did I tried my best to not let him get hurt by anyone but when he showed up to that muggle school that one day with bruises all over him I almost was going to kill those people that had done it to him but those men from the ministy had shown up looking for me I had to take Hadrianus wiht me so he wouldn't be taken away not again. I had to leave after that I couldn't bare it I wanted to take him with me so bad but I couldn't.

   " Hadrianus I know you may not believe this but when we were younger, when you were younger I had tried my best to find you when you were taken from me and Tom when you were one but I had finally foudn you then and I couldn't lea-" " Wait you and Tom? I had figured you were a vampire just this morning at 3 am, so your clearly not eight but why did you say me and Tom unless..." He started to cry all over again it was just breaking my heart to see so I grabbed and held onto him. " Your my mom aren't you...Isabelle Rolain, your my mother." My son had said he was correct I was and am his mother. " Yes baby boy I'm your mother, and I hope that I haven't missed to much of your life I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I knew you wouldn't believe me, I knew I had to wait for you to find out for the trut for you to know your not a Potter." He hasn't stopped crying yet and I hear footsteps coming from the dining room. " Baby where are you?!" Hadri snapped his head up and stopped crying. " Dray I'm over here! Mom I'll be back in a second my submissive needs help." Submissive? He's already found his mate? " See I'm okay Dray I'm fine." "Then why does it look like you were crying?" " I was crying but for a good reason. Mum come here!" I stand up from my spot and walk around the corner and see a young boy the same age as my own son and identify him as my sons mate.

    Dray as Hadri calls him stands there with his mouth open in shock. " Hello there my name is Isabelle Ro-" "Rolain pureblood mist walker and head of Rolain house from the Amazon forests, I've read about your family but I didn't expect you to be Hads mother!" He says, then realizing what he did his cheeks turn red. " Oh sorry about my manners ma'am my name is Draco Malfoy, the malfoy heir a sumbissive veela and angel, also your sons mate." He, Draco says as he grabs my hadn and kisses the back of it. " Well as it seems you already know my name but I'm isabelle Rolain." I say as I smile. 

   " Mom would you like to meet the other four that are here?" Hadri asks me " Oh yes of course!" With that we begin to walk abck to the dining room.

A/N

OMG THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY WTF IS GOING ON??!!!?!?!!!?!?!? Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this page chapter thingy again! I know how this Story is going so don't mind me! Bye my lovely demons! <3