Were we being followed

Hadrianus's POV

After talking to Gindy we go back to the living room, clearly looking tired and out of breath.
*I'm now writing this on mobile as I don't know where my laptop went :/*
My mother and father stop and look at me before getting up and walking over while asking what happened and why I was out of breath. " I-I'll tell you later okay? Ms skeeter *i forgot how to spell but eh* you can leave, we could continue this on a different day perhaps?" Blinking her eyes " Oh, oh yes we could that would be great. When would be good?" Looking at mother and father thinking I turn back to her. " in a bout a 5 days possibly?" She stands up " That's all good I'll have to see if I have anything going on that day and see if I can come. If not I'll squeeze you in." She stands up shake my hand " Thank you for having me Hadrianus, Mr and Ms riddle have a good day to the both of you!" She shakes my mother hand and then fathers. "Uh is there a floo network in this place somewhere?" Questioning if there is I call for Gindy "Is there a floo network in here?" She nods her head yes " could you take ms skeeter to it so that she may leave?" " Of course sir right away, ms skeeter follow me please!" With that Gindy turns around with skeeter in tail.

* I'm now back onto my laptop!*

* Still Hadriunas's POV*

       Still out of breath I say "Someone...forest..watching..left.." taking "breathes between but not able to say much mom and dad look confused, I wait about a minute still trying to calm down a little. " I heard someone, in the forest that's why Draco came back before me I wanted to make sure he was safe. It seemed like him and I were being watched. I think it was Dumble-fucks squad of flamming chickens." I tell them not completely sure. "We need to go then it isn't safe here anymore they know we know where this place is." I agree with my dad. " I need to find Draco first did you guys see him?" They look at eachother and then back at me worry in their eyes. Uh-oh this isn't good where did he go? What happened? " So just by that reaction you guys didn't see him come back in?! Where is he? I can't lose him this happend once before at the shcool stupid fucking Gryffindors always messing with other people!" Getting angry I don't realise what's happening around me until I feel a sharp pain right across my face. No one near me at all.

     Falling down to my knees I let out a welp. I need to find him, I can't let him get hurt! " He has been taken and is being hurt I need to go!" I stand up and run outside appparating once I step foot outside of the wards to the manor with Faythe,Luna and the twins. " Guys we need to go this is important! We need to go it's an emergency Draco's been taken!" I yelled out when I ran inside, hearing multiple sets of footsteps I see the four of them " What happened? Is he alright? Do you know where he is?" Everyone says and I just shake my head. " I don't know where he is and I'm panicking what if I don't ever see him again! What if he gets killed!" Breaking down cause of the realization of what's going on fully kicks in. " hey hey hey we're going to get him can you feel him through your guys bond?" Looking up I haven't thought that yet. Using our bond I reach out to him, " Baby?! Baby! Where are you, where did you go? Who took you? Are you hurt, they better not of hurt you I know you were slapped so help me if they lay as much as another finger on you I. Will.Kill.Them." I say to him,I feel his presence. "Har! I don't know where I am but I see the weasel and the mudblood! I'm in what seems to be an old ass house that looks terrible with multiple sets of stairs! I don't know if that'll help though." Dray tells me, " What does the room look like?" no response "It's what seems to be an attic with this ghoul thing, I'm up here with a ghoul! A fucking ghoul!" I instantly know where he is looking at Fred and George I say. " Your old house, the attic with the ghoul! We need to go!" They nod I look at the others and they nod their heads too. Using the bond once again I tell him, "Okay we'll be there just wait baby okay? It won't take long I promise!" 

   " Okay baby, please hurry I hear footsteps!" Motioning for the other to come I apparate us alloutside the Weasley house hold and I burst down the door. hearing yelling immediatly I shoot out a spell and it stops, as I see a body hit the floor. Mudblood ugh I run past her body and up the stairs to the attic and as I get closer I hear wimpers and groans, the one things that made me sick was what I heard, " Oh yeah look at you, you fucking slut I always knew you were gay taking it up the ass is that why Harry likes you so much you let him fuck you?" I then hear Dray scream out I bust in the door and shoot at the redhead and he goes limp. I race over to Dray and he's crying and bleeding out of his behind. " Baby I'm so so so sorry I didn't make it here in time I should've came quicker!" Now he's crying even more and hanging onto me not letting go when I try to get up so I pick him up and carry him down the stairs ad outside of the house with the others and go to Malfoy manor cause I know his mother would be there. " Narcissa! Lucius! Come quick it's Draco! Please!" I yell out not knowing what to do as he's still bleeding out of there and I hear a loud gasp, " My boy! Quick to the living room! Lucius get my healing stuff now!" Taking me with Draco in my arms she leads me to living room and has me set a knocked out Draco on the couch, Narcissa quickly start healing him as much as she can and asks how this happend I tell her me and him were out flying in the forest and i told him to go back cause I heard something and he was taken to the Weasleys and and I say the Weasle with his- his thing in my baby!"

A/N 

Hello everyone! Yes I know I haven't posted in a while but it's just trying to come up with ideas for the story that takes time and then writing and figuring it out! I hope you liked this part! By bye my demon children!