Where did you go?

Dracos POV

I wake up and my eyes are still closed and I feel around and Harry's not there and I start to panic.I see He quickly left because there is just a Griffindor tie...I guess he quickly gathered together things and left.I get dressed and put on the Griffindor tie and head out and I try t make sure no one sees the tie! I turn a corner in the common room and see Pansy."Oh hey Draco...did you hear the noise last night in here heard someones voice sounded like H-" " No I didn't stop asking please!" I try to go but Pansy grabs my arm...shit"Draco are....are you wearing a Griffindor tie?" "Y-yes?" "Who's the lucky girl a?" "I wouldn't exactly say it's a girl Pans" It's a boy!" She almost practicly shouted "shhh shhh no one can know please my father would kill me yet....he almost did before the school year" I whisper the last part. " What?" "N-nothing let's go eat!" I say trying to change the subject"Hey but who's the lucky guy then?" " look for a Slytherin tie Pans...look for the Slytherin Tie."

Harry's POV

I wake up and go to shift and I feel some one holding me and then I turn around and see  slept with Draco my crush but...it felt right no...no Harry you can't you need to get up put on your clothes and get out before any one notices you're here! I grab the closes tie not paying attention because I am not fully awake yet and then go! I run out of Draco's room and down into the common room and see people so I sprint past them and out the door.As I make my way to breakfast I see people staring at my neck looking at the tie.I quickly go to the dining hall and sit down across from Ron and Hermione."Harry what's that?" "What?" I say trying to act calm."Are,are you wearing a Slytherin tie?Who's the lucky girl?!" She asks so excited and I'm over here sweating like a dog."uhh yeah about that......it's not a girl.It's a guy." I say really embaressed  "Who?!" "Just look for the Griffindor tie at the Slytherin table!"

*Few minutes past..still Harrys POV*

"OH MY GOD HARRY!" "Huh huh what!!!"I say as I get snapped out of my trans."It's Draco your sleeping with Draco Malfoy!" "This is going to take a long time let me explain...."

A/N

Hello peoples how are you  I hope you enjoyed this chapter....good bye my loves!