Harry

Draco's POV

Draco's POV

I was talking to Severus when I heard I knock at the door to the classroom and I ran over to
my seat trying to hide the tears from who ever was at the door! Professor Snape then said " come in!"Who then walked in shock to me. It was harry oh how I miss him so much. No I can't have these feelings it's better for the both of us for us to just forget what happened well it's not like he can remember anyway since.... That I have a task I need to carry out this year and can't ruin it! I look up at my godfather and give him a look asking if I can leave the classroom. He just gets a nod in response! "what are you doing here so early Potter trying to actually get to class on time?"I looked at him waiting for an "
answer." Why do you want to know you git" what I said next was unexpected " because you think you need to be everywhere when someone's down or in trouble but no you think that you can save the day like you always do!" He and Snape stared at me in shock " I'm actually trying to think of ways to get rid of the dark side you ( cuss word next) bitch so I'd go-" " MR. POTTER DETENTION after dinner don't be late" I look up tears starting to form and I walk past potter and hit him with my shoulder. " watch it Potter or I'll hex to the after life" " why don't you it will make it so much easier for the dark lord don't you think?!"I rush past him after that and go to the the common room and run up all the stairs to my room. Once I got up there I was out of breath and crying I walk towards my bed and collapse on it and start crying even harder.

* time skip and POV switch brought to you by draco's butt!*

Harry's POV

After that I went to go find hermione and Ron but they were no where to be seen so I thought I would go to dumb-as-a-doors office and ask him something I've been wondering something about what the sorting had said in first year. As I was waking to the office I noticed two boys leaning against each other and I thought they were a cute couple so I went into them. I clear my throats letting them know I'm here.they open their eyes and sit up straight blushing." Not trying to be rude or anything but... are you two gay?" They stared at me worry in their eyes before know of them said quietly." Yes but I'm actually bi." He said nervous of what I might say next and what I said barely even shocked me." You two are such a cute couple unless you two aren't dating which I would tota-" I was cut off " thank you not being straight is something that is frowned upon the wizarding world!"I knew i was gay so I'll let them in on my secret!" Hey wanna know some I'm gay and I'm supposed to be the savior of the light but I tend to do more dark magic instead of light" they smiled at me and nodded. " Well I have to go talk to dumbledore about something good day!"  I smiled at them and went on my way. Once I had gotten the gargoyle outside of his office I said the password " Lemon drops" and entered up the stair case.

----------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys or girl who may be reading this sorry I haven't been updating recently I haven't had any ideas about what I should do for the chapters so could you guys and girls help me out please? Anyways I love you all love ya my lovelys!!!