The Hospitile wing

Harry's POV

As me and Draco are going down the hall we hear something out of the ordinary,not Hogwarts normal sounds.Me and him stop and look around then at each other we hear a scream come from the abandoned girls bathroom we look at each other again and start running there to the bathroom.As we get there we realise that there are severale people there including a first year."What are you going to do owl your mommy?"we then hear a thud as we see the first year being pushed to the ground.I go to get up but Draco pulls me down!"Why do you keep falling you little bit-" "HEY!!!" I yell at the seventh years picking on a first year " hey little guy get over here your safe now come on..." I say calmly to him.He starts to get up but is going to be pushed again.Before he can be pushed I partificus tortalis the seventh year that was about to push him.He falls over frozen."Come on quickly!" I say and run over to him I pick him up and bring him to Dray"Stay here with Draco please...and Dray I'll meet you there it might take a while love yes I know you heard me say LOVE now go.""Hey your in slytherin?I am to lets go see Snape" "He's asleep isn't he"'No" I hear his voice fading."Well well well what do we have here a hero?""No your-" "My what" "worst nightmare if you don't get out of here in 15 seconds!" They start laughing..."15 seconds are up what are you going to do weakling?!" "This!" I start running at them I swung at him and he grabs my arm and starts to drag him to one of the stalls I growl and bite until there's blood He kicks I turn to run out of the stall when I'm picked up and thrown across the bathroom into the sinks one of them break.Draco's form that he loves.I reach up and felt blood coming out of my nose and lip.I feel a kick to the rib punch to the face and more.

*1 hour later*

I'm left laying on the floor  I reach for my wand and speak Accio Drace Malfoy and he appears infront of me "Harry!" He yells"What happened are you okay?Stupid question of course you aren't your on the floor in your own blood!We need to get you to the medical wing and now!"

A/N

Hey my people sorry for not posting latley I've been busy...like ALOT as you can tell but here is the next chapter!