Who are you?

Draco's POV

    We had just found out that Hadrianus's mother is Isabelle Rolain! She's a pureblood mist walker, that power is only within thier family and my mate has that power! His father and mother reunited again after years and they went upstairs, Hadrianus had told me her wanted me to come with him along with his parents to meet up with someone and 4 pm I think it was Rita Skeeter? Going back to the dining room to the other we finish our lunch and continue on with our day.

*POV change Hadrianus*

Walking back through the manor trying to find any hints of hidden rooms I hadn't seen when I had first been here and this time I'm here, moving my hands around the walls for a couple minutes I find nothing and go back to the bird house. walking through it makes me calm and stress and anger go away some how. You see, part of the bird house is closed off from the rest and I'm not talking about Navi's part of it a whole part that I've only been in once or twice because of the creature within it .I don't know what it is either I'm thinking some type of mythical creature very rare hardly seen anymore because of what it might be, but from the looks of it, it looks like it could be a mixture of a werewolf and a different creature I don't know how long it's been since it's been in here but it's grey and has about four arms has white hair and looks creepy.

I don't know what it is either I'm thinking some type of mythical creature very rare hardly seen anymore because of what it might be, but from the looks of it, it looks like it could be a mixture of a werewolf and a different creature I don't know...

*What it looks like*

    I wonder if I'll be able to turn into my forest lord and see if it's attack me, okay screw it I'm doing it, I'm changing into my forest lord form, transforming right as I get in there to make sure it doesn't automatically start attacking me. Slowly walking around in the bushes trying not to make much noise while trying to find this creature. Hearing a twig snap I stop moving, I look around with my eyes then I slowly look around me, a deep growl could be heard from around me I already saw all around me but then the growl became closer starting to slighty get worried I make one last check around me, but the thing I still haven't done yet is check above me. Scared as shit I slowly look up in the trees that are in here. That's when I see it looking down at me with determination in it's eyes I bark out. 

     " Who are you?!" Kinda freeked out I start backing away from the area it was in and towards the door. " Who are you, masters current controller? Coming into my domain?" I hear it say in a kinda rough, scratchy voice realizing this thing can understand me and vice versa. " Masters current controller?" I ask genuinely confused. " Life after death is who, who greets you when you die?" " Uhhh death?" I hear a low chuckle come from this creature, " Yes death, you are deaths current controller young one." It says back. " Anyways my name is Minoth, what's yours?" Minoth asks me,

" Hadrianus, Hadrianus Thomas Riddle Rolain." I say confidently, hearing a sound as though Minoth was interested, " Rolain, you say?" I can hear the smirk in his voice begining to become hestitant. " Yes Rolain." I'm starting to get suspicious very concerened how does he know of the name,you know what I'm not even gonna ask. " It's been a while since I've seen anyone from the Rolain family." He tells me " Could I see what you look like not in...that... form your in right now?"