Keeping not so secrets...

Fred's POV * suprise?*

Me and George are currently trying to find the entrance to the Slytherin house we hear someone call out our names, it sounded like Harry! We start walking and to find him and we turn the a couple corners and see our little Harry has wings and horns! He asked us what we were doing down here and we said we wanted to come see him which was partially true, we also wanted to prank him....We ask why he looks like this and he leads us into the Slytherin house which by the way kinda looks really cool, he then takes us to his room and tells me and George what all has happened. Harry I mean Hadrianus is a Demon, Forest lord, and Dark Pheonix.

* Time skip mid-day*

I have been walking around with Hadrianus when ever I can along with George,just making sure that out little brother is protected at all time. The only time we can't protect him is when we aren't anywhere near eachother like during classes and such.

* POV change Hadrianus*

Me and my mate haven't left eachothers sides unless we had to which is most of the day and I get worried about him you know because of the Gryffindors? They are starting to pick on him when ever I'm not around that's why I try to be around him as much as I can but I know he's strong enough to handle them on his own, but if they try to land one finger on him they are going to be walking out hurt no one hurts him when I'm around or when I'm not. It's lunch time in the great hall and I walk in and start to head over to the Slytherin table when Fred and George quickly run over. " Hey Hadi, is it alright if we call you that for short?" I just nod "Okay Hadi we were wondering-If we could sit- With you because we don't want to be sitting with the wrong side!" They both said taking turns the first three words each and and then together for the last sentence. " Yes you can would you like to sit over here for the rest of the week?" " Yes for sure we would! Thanks Hadi!" We then start walking over to the table and sit down all the Slytherins look like they want to kill the two weasleys. " Keep in mind people these are the good ones not the ones that betrayed me the twins the ones I said not to give hell to. They will be sitting here the rest of the week and can come into Slytherin house anytime since they know the password got it? So don't give these two trouble only the other weasels and Granger." They look all look at one another and nod at eachother then nod at me and they continue eating. I look over at Fred and George and smile while I grab a plate of food. As I'm filling it up with some meat I see Draco walking over and I smile at him until I notice something is wrong he looks hurt. I excuse myself from the table and walk over to Draco before he can get to where I am and I grab him gently to make sure I don't hurt him and lead him outside the hall to talk to him about why he looks like he got the shit beat out of him just moments ago. " What happened. Your hurting, please?" I try asking him but he doesn't seem to want me to know what happened. " Joseph I need you to go get the weasley twins from the great hall. try not to get spotted by anyone while doing so." I tell Joseph knowing he heard me he's been following me around through the pipes since we found out we found out he was my familiar. I hear a hiss come from above and then a noise fading from the pipes and see he's come through one of the vents to go get them, I nod at him and I open the door just enough to get him through. I turn back to Draco and grab his hands to pull him close and hold onto him in a hug not caring who could see. About a minute later I hear a scream come from the hall and then more screams and realise the screams are coming from the people because they saw Joseph, I quickly go in the hall running in and see Joseph infront of the weasley twins but guess who's infront of Joseph Ginny I look over to see Fred and George both holding one side of their cheeks guessing that Ginny slapped them. I yell out to Joseph " Joseph what has happened here?!" Joesph stops and stares at me along with the rest of the school. " The she weasel struck the twins upon the cheek so I must protect masters friends!" " No don't attack her....not here anyways." I see he nods and I walk over and ask him to go out to Draco since I left the door open. " Fred, George why did she slap you?" I ask hoping to get an answer from one of them. " She came over asking why we were sitting over here- We told her because we wanted to hangout with you-then she smacked us and then that snake got infront of us- and started hissing at her protecting us from her basically" Fred finished the sentence his brother started. I nod at them then turn to Ginny. " Don't ever stike your brothers again otherwise that snake will strike you without me stopping him next time got it." A very sirius ( I'm sorry I had to do it!) tone of voice came on from me. Dumb-as-a-door then stands up " Mr.Potter my office now." I just look at him with a glare. " I'm sorry Albus! But I have a special someone I need to talk to first, Fred george follow everyone else follow and go back to the dorms." I say and all the Slytherins listen and forget their meals to come with me because they don't want to disobey me which probably wouldn't be a smart thing to do aspecially right now when I'm in a not so great mood. I start heading towards the door when a couple Gryffindors quickly jump infront of the door to attempt to block us inside the hall. " Don't you ever, threaten Ginny again or else!" One of them say guessing they are one of her friends. " It wasn't a threat idiot. It was a warning now move before I make you move I need to go see if he's alright." I'm not really in the mood right now. " Oh you mean Draco? He's being taken care of right now!" He then laughs, laughs at what they are doing to my baby. Unintentionally my wings burst out sending the Slytherin moving back quiet a bit. " Move. Now, before I make you." He doesn't move, is he really that stupid?! Getting frustrated about why he can't just move?! The Gryffindor taunting me as if he had my Draco in his pocket. Feeling odd I notice the Glamour coming off and starting to show my horns slightly, I start flapping my wings in a panic and then suddenly a wave of force pushed everyone down in the hall to the floor and moved the tables from their spots, now at a angle. I lose control of myself and a wave of raw magic goes towards everyone in the hall except for the Slytherin's ,Fred, and George for some reason they didn't even seem hurt except from the last wave of magic knocking them down, all of them apart from the twins like I said were hurt all the others either came out with cuts or slashes on their body and on their face. Getting even more pissed I start to move towards the Gryffingdor that's now getting up and I grab him by the front of his shirt and call out as loud as I can so everyone can hear me as I start to flap my wings with force pushing those surrounding me back.I push up off the ground.