You scared Draco?

Third person POV

As Draco and Harry walked down to the black lake they were being followed by a death eater called Belatrix Lestrange as she watched the two boys laughing and laying on the ground she went back to the dark and lord and told him what she saw just afew minutes ago!"Belatrix are you sure this is what you saw?""yes my Lord!""I will have to inform Mr. Malfoy about this....good..job Belatrix.Now be gone!"

Draco's POV

Me and Harry are going down to the black lake and as we are looking I.....I feel safer in Harry's presence like I can let my gaurd down I feel so relaxed!"Harry I have something to tell y-you please don't be mad..." I say out of no where "What is it Draco?You can tell me!"He says back with concern in his voice."How do you do it?""Do what?""stop the night terrors!They won't stop no matter what I do....the same dream every time I still feel the pain from it to." i say sadly "do you want to know something I did when I was little?""hmm?""When I was at the zoo with my uncle aunt and cousin I set a snake of my cousin...his name is Dudley,but then I ended up getting starved for over a week for it.....but hey!It was fun the look on Dudleys face was pricless!"Draco started laughing a little....then he lost and then I joined in and we sat there laughing!"So Mr. Famous Potter set a snake on his cousin?!" "YES!!!!" We settled down after  second and then he asked " So do you want to go on a ride on the broomstick?" "That would be great Harry!"

*Time skip to black lake*

Harry then used the accio spell to summon his firebolt,the fastest broomstick in the world!"Come on Draco!"he said so happily."uuhhh,one second Harry.""Scared Draco?""What did you say Potter?" he had this look in his eyes of 'I'm challenging you,what are you going to do about it?' " I said are you scared Draco?"" N-no me a......a Malfoy scared.""Then get on!" "Okay okay!" As I climbed onto Harry's firebolt and he took off I almost fell but I quickly wrapped my arms around Harry's beauti-His torso and I held onto to tight because all I heard from Harry was "Can you please loosen your grip a little Draco?" I loosened my grip for Harry.

*After flying*

"So We need to start heading back Harry." I say to him "Well we don't want to get caught....I brought my invisibilty cloak we can hide under!" So this is what it is like to be with famous Harry Potter,thought it would be boring but!I don't think he is boring I love him for Merlin's sake!Hell I want to kiss him right now!I look over and take in his features and I can't stop staring at him!I look up and see we are at the Slytherin portrait."Harry can......can you come in with me?" I ask kind of embarressed of what  just said...sounds like I'm scared!"Is it because of the might terrors?" he asks I just nod and tell him to go around the corner and then get out from under the cloak and I tell him to follow me ad he does."What if other Slytherins see that you have a Griffindor in your bed Draco!"

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of "What did you say Potter" If you liked it please vote...Have a good rest of you morning  and or after noon good by my lovelys!