The past...

Draco's POV

Harry is supposed to meet me here in the room of requirments....oh god and look he is five minutes late great is he even going to come?By now im starting to get anxious waiting for him oh god.Atleast the room of requirments changes to what the one wants.I start thinking of a bed with pjs to sleep in since it is pretty late so yeah.After I get done with that I change clothes and put my clothes in a pile next to the bed and get into the bed and I slowly let darkness consum me!

*in dream*

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY HOW DARE YOU!"my father yelled at me as he stuck me with the crucio curse again I scream out in pain."YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE NAME MALFOY!" He shouts at me again.When he stops for a second I speak "I'm sorry father..." in a whisper "Sorry?...Sorry is all you have to say Draco?!MALFOYS DON'T APOLOGIZE DRACO!"He shouted"You are the worst thing anyone could ever be a stupid,ugly,gay git you are a complete disgrace Draco Lucius Malfoy!"He said calmy yet with venom laced words.

*in real life*

I wake up and I feel someone holding me while I sleep I look up to see Harry-freakin-Potter was holding me while I was crying in my sleep how charming huh?Anyway I'm now calmed down sorta"are you okay" he asks "Yeah......yeah just uhh,just a nightmare" "okay just making sure you are okay."After a moment of silence he asks"so why did you want me to come to the room of requirments at this time?""oh uhh I just thought we could you know hang out" I asked kinda shy,wait a Malfoy shy pfffff well unless.......your me a gay Malfoy I wish my last name would change maybe even Potter some day!"uhh Draco what?" Shit okay uhhh "Nothing nothing just....thinking." "anyway do you want to go out flying?"" yeah sure that would be fun!".

Me and Harry gte underneath the cloak he has and I pop my head out but he drags me back under"What are you doing this is a invisibility cloak no need to look out!" "wait so no one can see us?" I ask.....I'm a stupid retard of course no one can see us that's why it's a invisibility cloak stupid stupid mafoy!

A/N

Hey guys and girls reading this I hope you enjoyed chapter sorry for not posting,been dealing with school!Any way I hope you enjoyed feel free to show to your friends!Bye bye my loves!