Slytherin talk

Harry's POV

I walked in dumble-fucks (sorry for the language!) office and didn't even think about it but I had said it and it came out " I demand to be resorted!" Dumbles looked at me in shock
"Now why would you want that my boy?" I stared at him and replying with " I don't feel like I belong there!" And walked out before he could even reply. As I'm walking around I am pulled into a empty class room hand over my mouth. I start kicking and trying to scream but I can't who ever it was covered my eyes and turned me around. I am scared who is this person then a thought comes to mind... no no no no no no no!!!!! This can't be happening who ever it is takes their hand off my mouth I feel something else pressed against them something soft and....moving? Oh god some ones kissing me!! But I feel like I've felt these lips before I start to kiss back and who ever it is moves down to my neck shortly after. They find my sweet spot almost instantly! I let out a moan of pleasure and the person abruptly stops once they hear, what did I do?! " no no I can't get ahold of your self!" I hear who ever it is whisper they go to leave but I grab there wrist and pull them back and press my lips to theirs and they push me back and open them open the doer and run out I chase them out the door to see platinum blond turn the corner.Could it be....no it couldn't be! Could it?

The next thing I know I'm on the ground in pain trying not  to make a sound I let out a few whimpers and and I can't take it anymore I scream out and try to get inside that room the the person was kissing me in

The next thing I know I'm on the ground in pain trying not  to make a sound I let out a few whimpers and and I can't take it anymore I scream out and try to get inside that room the the person was kissing me in. After I get in the room I feel something rip open in my back and feel like I'm growing I hear my skin open on my back and pass out!

A/N
Hello I'm sorry I haven't updated i have school I'm worrying about abs it's stressful like why do we have to have to go form class to class every hour or so like why can't we just stay in one class like seriously?! Anyway word count is 406! Bye!