After so long

Isabelle's POV

       Walking with my son and his mate who I have found out from his past had not had such a great time when my son rejected his friendship in their first year at Hogwarts. " Mother I hope it's alright but earlier I had asked father to come before I knew it was you..." Looking at him I stop, " Yeah that's...that's alright I guess." I looking into his eyes they look just like Tom's, oh how I have missed Tom...

         We get to the dining room and I stop before we walked in. " Hadri are you sure you want me to meet them? I mean what will they say with your mother being a vampire?" My expressions have changed to worry. " It's alright mother, Luna would be the most interested because she likes all creatures and being, you'll be fine mum." He says with a smile, I just can't help but smile back at him. " Your right it is alright, let's go in." He nods and opens the door. 

     " Everyone I would like you to meet my mother!" He says proudly, and with that I walk in. They all stare at me in shock until one of the red heads speak up. " It's  pleasure to meet Hadrianus's mother." The others agree. " My you are so pretty Isabelle, I'm sorry Had but I had another vision without realizing it you were in their, both of you." She says in this sort of dreamy voice. " It's alright." I tell her, she nods her head. Hadri starts talking when we hear a noise coming from the living room. He stops and leaves the room.

* POV change Hadrianus*

     I hear the floo go off so I know my father must be here, stopping what I was doing I walk out of the room but then start running to the living room. I run in and see he has just brushed the floo powder off of himself. I jog up to him and hug him. " She's back dad, mother's back!" I tell him. He freezes, " Isabelle's back?" He questions. " Yes she back!" I say joyfully " I thought she had disappeared after you got stolen..." He says. " She's tracked me down after all this time dad." I tell him, he nods. " Where is she?" Dad asks. " She's coming in about now." After I said that mom walked in with Dray. My dad drops his arms from around me and runs over to mom and holds onto her and even picks her up and swings her around! 

    " I thought I had lost you to but, this year it seems I've been proved wrong." He says quietly. " I'm back Marvolo I promise I won't leave again." Mum tells him, he just nods his head with tears in his eyes.  He then whispers something in her ear which makes her eyes go wide and then whispers back to him what looked like yes. Father got really excited to know what ever he had just said was correct or true. " We will be back we have some....catching up to do." Dad tells us. They then run out of the room and what sounded like up the stairs and behind closed doors.

 They then run out of the room and what sounded like up the stairs and behind closed doors

* What isabelle looks like and her hair*

" Baby your mothers very pretty." Dray says, " Yeah she is, isn't she." I say to him. " I have some plans for tomorrow Dray and I want you there, along with mother and father so that they can hear what's going to be in the daily prophet." I say with a smile, I get a questioning loook from him but she says okay. We then carry on with our day as we prepare for tomorrow at 4pm.

 A/N 

    Hello people updating four times with in 24 hours surprsing for me, anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter page thingy! Bye my lovely demons!