Did you hear that snap to or was it just me?

Hadrianus' POV

    As Draco and I were walking into the forest I start to take off my clothing realizing that it would be better if I did it so that my shirt doesn't get torn up cause were gonna have to go back. Once I get the shirt off I set it down on a rock and let my wings free, my wings spreading out I let out a couple flaps to warm them up a bit. I look over at Draco and see he's now starting to do the same thing, his wings come out and they are pure white because of him being an angel and veela obviously. I look up and flap my wings getting off the ground then with another push I shoot up into the air as though I was just launched out of a rocket launcher, a muggle weapon. Spiralling as I'm going up I open my wings and float, looking around for Draco I see he's making his way up and I go down to where he is. 

  " What's taking you so long Dray?" I ask him and he looks at me " Hm? Oh nothing I just thought I heard something when you went up, that's all." Curious now I ask qeustion him " What did it sound like?" Looking at him " I thought I heard a voice or two, I felt like I had heard the voices before to which is the weird thing about it though." "Okay well let's try not to run into whoever it was." He nods. I wonder would I be able to, I don't think she'd be able to hear me but it's worth a shot! " Navi!" I yell out as loud as I can startling Draco in the process and he freezes stops flapping his wings and starts to fall, I quickly go down and catch him before he hits the ground. " Oh geez are you okay? I'm sorry I scared you, is there anyway to help you?" I say worried as he could've gotten really hurt. " I'm fine, I'm fine you just startled me a bit I didn't expect you to yell out like that that's all." I nod " Okay I'll let you know before I do that again Dray." I look around and don't see anyone and I carry Draco back down to the ground and we sit.

   I hear a noise in the distance we brush it off, that is until I hear something close to us. I quickly turn my head and look aorund as much as I can before I hear another noise. " Hey um Dray? Did you hear that or was it just me that heard it?" I ask, he looks up at me and blinks " No I didn't hear anything why?" He sits up from laying down in my lap. " I had heard something close to us and I highly doubt it's a animal as it would've already ran off or made even more noise but this seems like it's trying to watch us, it's not a animal it's a human Dray I want you to apparate back to the manor I'll deal with this okay love. I won't be to long." I tell him, he's hesitant but goes I just don't want him getting hurt.                                                                                                                                                    Standing up I look around and see if I can see anything that doesn't match with the green around me and I see nothing so far, getting curious I turn my back to the noise and walk a couple steps forward and I hear the noise and whispering. Walking towards a bush I take off the rest of my clothing and turn into my forest lord and let out a howl signalling the animals in the area to come, howling again to surround the area of the spot infront of me.                                                     Seeing a bear, a cougar, and a couple other animals I walk out into the middle where me and Dray were a couple minutes ago. Barking telling them to come closer and behind me, waiting for the people to move in the bush from the noise and seeing me looking in their direction. " Animals of the forest I'm goign to go back to my normal human form as I am a wizard do no attack me but still listen to what I say." Going bakc behind the bush I change back and hear some growls. Growling back the othre growls stop, putting back on my trousers I walk out from behind the bush once again. Suddenly letting out a hiss I can the animals moving around me.                              Now walking towards the people I realize that they are from the Order and I need to be careful,quickly running towards the side I let out another hiss and all the animals run towards the two order members. Trying to run away I hear one of them shout something and a spell flying next to my head almost hitting. Deciding to apparate away, I go to the manor and walk in and fall over from exhaustion. I hear someone gasp, " Master are you okay?!" I think it's Gindy. " Yes I'm okay...just tired that's all." I say through deep breathes.

A/N

Hello everyone once again sorry for not posting in a while I'm sorry, I hope you enjoyed or at least liked this part! Bye bye my lovely demonic Drarry shippers!