Is he going to be okay?

Harry's POV

   I black out and feel my self being lifted and he starts running to the hospital wing.I feel like I'm in a box of feathers as I'm set down. At this point I don't feel anything.

( 1 week later 3rd person POV)

As Harry had been out for a week Draco came by every time he could to check in HIS baby.While madame pomfrey was checking Harry she realized something there was marks all over him arms, wrists .shoulder  ,thigh , and leg there were scars not like abuse scars like perfectly straight like almost done by self. Madame Pomfrey had known Potter had been through a lot and hadn't suspected this.She checked and saw a few open cuts... straight lines cuts done by himself.

(Draco's POV)

As I enter the hospital wing I notice that Harry had bandages where he wasn't bleeding from the 7th years.As I came and sat down Snape bursts through the door and goes to my boyfriend and looks at him. As Snape sits down he realizes Draco is staring at Harry in a loving way." Is this why you were coming to me?" " Huh uh no actually I think ba- Harry would like to be awake for what we have to say." " We why what happened do I need to contact your father?" " No and I would rather he doesn't know!" After I had said that we were both quiet until I heard a noise come from my passed out Harry the sound was like he saying something I got closer and listened " Dra-Draco no plea-please don't leave" he stared to whimper. I shook him a little and woke him he shot up and looked at me tears in his eyes and hugged me!" I- I thought I lost you it was a nightmare  I couldn't escape until you woke me up!" Harry said that and my eyes teared up " You will never loose me now clam down.." I leaned closer to Harry and whispered into his ear " Snape is here in the other side behinds you." I said he  turned pale like he had seen a ghost! He turned around and looked at him eyes glossy and said " Hello professor Snape... uhhh sorry you had to see that." I could tell Harry was tense. " So do you want to tell him now or..." " or we could show him" and with that Harry pulled me into a kiss a soft gentle kiss and we broke apart after a few seconds and all I said was." This is why I didn't want my father to know Severus."  " I see why.. I liked a boy but that was years ago I had gotten obliviated and they left told me it was for my own good buy he's dead now and there's a part of him still living." " who was it?" Harry asked Snape " well this is awkward it was...your father you see me and him we were like lovers but he and lily left had you and now you are what is left of him. That's why I try to keep you out of trouble as much as I can because your the last bit of him that still lives!" " you really loved my dad didn't you?" " yes and he loved me to but he had to go." The tension grew as the area around us became more quiet." So the thing that we needed to tell you is that we are dating please don't tell my father he will tell the dark lord which would only make it worse for Harry and me! Please Severus can you not tell him!" " yes I won't tell him." " thank you!" And my godfather and Harry stay here talking until I got back with madame pomfrey to check in Harry?

A/N

Hello my lovelys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and such I forgot about the story before and sorry about that well here is more love you all and this was written in my phone so yeah bye bye my lovelys!!!🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍