Inheritance test

Draco's POV

   A couple of hours later after Harry passed I decide to sit there and wait till he wakes up, he's probably isn't expecting to see me when he wakes up maybe even try attacking me even!

( time skip and POV change brought to you by Salazar Slytherins right buttocks!)

Tom's POV

I am in my study in the Malfoy manor when one of my most loyal follows Lucious barges into the room."What is the meaning of this !" I ask in a annoyed voice as i was clearly just trying to plan our next raid! " So sorry my lord, but we have information on your son." At the word son I stop stacking the papers i was putting back in a stack and drop them. I look up and see that Lucious is looking at me and makes eye contact."Who did you hear this from Lucious?" With a dead look he mumbles something."What did you say?" I asked as i walked closer to him "B-Bellatrix my lord" I grabbed his arm and pressed my wand to his and called my inner circle, within seconds all of them were there including Severus. "Bellatrix come" i told her.Every one around her moved out of the way as she walked forward." Good job Bella" I say as i put my hand on her shoulder i turn around and lead her to the desk and turned back around."Every one else out I will send Bellatrix out to get you when we are done talking." With that they quickly get out of the room and close the door.I quickly put up a silencing charm around the room and locked the door. I tell Bellatrix to sit down."Where did you hear it?" "hear what my lord?" "About my son" I said as i stared at her face blankly. " I saw him Draco carrying some thing or some one out from Hogwarts my lord so i followed him and he went to Gringots so I went in after him and saw him going to the back with one of the goblins to the potter goblin office." She stopped and looked at me asking for permission to continue I nod. " before he went in he took the cloak off the thing or should I say some one? The boy he was carrying looked exactly like you when you were 16 my lord I swear!" The look on her face told me she wasn't lying. I went in her head as she was telling the truth."Go get the others." was all I said.Once she was back with the others all that was said was. "Gringots and now" Before i turned to smoke and left within a matter of minutes all of us were out side of Gringots and when people stared to realize who we were they started screaming and running away. When we entered the goblins stopped what they were doing and looked at us.After a few seconds of silence all that was said was " Right this way" by one of the goblins. We were walking down a corridor when the goblin abruptly  skidded to a halt. " Here we are."

A/N
Hey Guys and girls sorry that u haven't update fun a while I'm busy with school and it gets annoying so sorry for that love you all bye! ❤️