Chapter -2 ( FAMILY)

Yes....!!!

He chose FAMILY ... ANIKA expected... Laughed at her fate... But believed in her 💓 hoping to be recognized as Mrs. SHIVAAY rather than Mrs Oberoi...

So mission starts...

But to her surprise Shivay protected her by threatening a sue on the media for questioning against SHIVAAY SINGH ODEROI...

He is so great that he could save her sister's secret as well as his lifeline
( Anika don't know that Priyanka is pregnant)

Anika felt proud of her husband as he chose family as from the beginning she knew the position of his family in his heart...

At night (after media issue is closed and engagement done)

KAMINI is hell frustrated that she could not insult OBEROI'S in front of media

MRS OBEROI (who might be???) Is Happy that she could separate SHIVIKA...

Now our couple

ANIKA could not digest her position in the mansion as one stood beside her at the time she was questioned but her devars.. is exception who sighed to their bro to stop or else who will also loose them... They might also declare her as her BHABI to the media but that relation should be accepted by their beloved BHAIYA and so mission SHIVIKA UNITE started...

Shivika room...

SHIVAAY is waiting for ANIKA so that she could understand the reason for her decision...

He knew that she will not because he knew how much she was hurted in her eyes...

His trance was broken by knock on the door...

He turned and saw the servants...

Servant : Sir I would like to take Anika stuff to guest room...

Shock was an understatement...

SHIVAAY : First of all call ANIKA ma'am not ANIKA...

Second who the hell asked you to do...

Servant : ( frightened of his shouting) sir ANIKA MA'AM and OM RUDRA sirs...

Shivaay gave deathly glares which is enough for the servant to run...

Om entered the room after knowing from the servant...

He quitely entered the room... Shivaay expected that his brother will come and talk to him

But....

He silently started packing her stuffs and was ready to move out..

Shiv.: Om what are you doing..??

Om.: My friend Anika is not interested to stay in this room as your mistressss ( stressing the word )...
..
..
..