Chapter - 25 ( LEAP)

Shivaay Pov...

Dammit.... It was 30 days.... ( frustatedly ran his fingers in his hair..)

I wish to leave all the business and stay in my ANIKA arms forever.... I am so much blessed to have her in my life.... One BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE has changed my life forever... If she wasn't there that time I could have lost my sister.... Thank God...

Shivaay sat in his private jet...

I don't know why but I get disturbed and getting negative vibes... No no not at all.. What will happen nothing.... but from past 15 days Anika is not calling me she just text me thatsall...

Huuf... no problem I know how to punish her for avoiding me ... I know she has become an apple eye for everyone... got a family which she carved for... but that doesn't mean that she should avoid me... Yes I am on my point... i won't step back...

How will I punish her... i knew I can't do anything if I see her into her eyes... God dammn it ... they are so powerful... They can rule the GREAT SSO....

After reaching airport he went directly to the mansion... (to face the awaiting storm....)

He saw Gauri in the hall talking to his dadi and remembered Anika's words regarding GAURI and OM...I was happy as atleast my brother confessed his feelings unlike me ....

I moved towards Dadi and took her blessings but was shocked that instead she hugging me she stayed numb and was crying....

I looked towards Gauri she told me to go to her room she will come...

While I was passing to my room I could sense something bad in my home.. It was not usual... It was filled with sorrow suddenly.. my breath got hitched i controlled myself and went towards my room waiting for GAURI ...

IN SHIVAAY'S ROOM...

G : Sir have this glass of water.

S: No need to be formal please call be bhaiya... you were like my sister equal to Priyanka... you have equal rights as her... Anika told me everything... And yo...

Before shivaay can speak further... Gauri hugged him and started crying...." I am sorry bhaiya I could not protect anyone... i am sorry..."

S: Gauri what happend... whom could you not save....Anika...??? What happend to her ....?????

Flashback: (In Gauri POV)

Bhaiya do you remember tej uncle calling you and asked you to look after another branch... Two days before it was an unlucky day...

As usual it was a day welcoming everyone but due to our busy we could not figure out that Karan Bhai was missing....

We tried to track him but we could find him in a forest area....

Om and Rudy found out that place and was going but Anika mam sorry Anika di also accompanied them saying that after Shivaay she has to look after them...

They went there.... It was an old godown which was used to store woods....

Anika asked Om and Ru to handle the goons and she sneakily went to save Karan... There he was tied to the chair and was beaten brutally....

Anika went there opened him and

K : bhabi take this card with you and hide it unti.....

Before he could complete he caught hold of the wood which was going to hit Anika....

He stood up on his feet as if no wounds on his body....

" don't you dare.... No one has born to beat the CID KARAN SINGH..." anika was shocked to hear... And stood numb...

Karan fought with them saving Anika om and Rudra...

They successfully fought with them and was about to leave.... Then Anika found a gun pointing towards Karan....

She pushed him aside and bullet hit her before anyone can understand the situation.... Karan asked om and Rudra to take away Anika from there....

But due to bullet om agreed upon him and took Anika....

Rudra stayed with Karan and fought... After some time Karan was hit by a wood and dragged into the godown and was put on fire which was unnoticed by Rudra but due to high flame Karan was not saved....

End of flashback

G : bade bhaiya we lost him... Karan bhaiya....

Shivaay was totally shocked... He also not aware that Karan was a CID....

S : ( after shock) gauri where are om Rudra and ani..... Anika...??

G : bhaiya anika di was hit with bullet it hit her nearly to her heart.... Doctor took the bullet from her body but she is too weak to bear so she was in hospital.... She is not opening her eyes she is in ventilation and keen observance by doctors....

Omkara Ji was looking after her....

S : I just want..... Meet Anika please take me to her...

*****************************

That's all for now...

Thank you guys for encouraging me through your votes....

Luv you all...

Precap... Anika...... Rudra.... What happened....????

Wait and stay tuned... Will update soon...

Finally....

Please tap ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sorry if I disappoint with this update...