Chapter 16

Hai guys here is the story....

Dadi clapped her hands to gain their attention...

PINKY was startled to see whole oberoi clan...

Ranveer immediately went to Dadi and pretended as if he entered right then and was taking her blessings...

Priyanka before Ranveer could touch Dadi feet...

She lifted him with his collar and slapped him hard as that sound echoed all over the mansion...

Anika tried to go near her but her wounds on her legs did not let her do... But she worriedly tried to stand up....

Rudra saw that and caught her by her shoulders before she could fall...

Pinky who was seeing this prepared a fake story

" prinku what are you doing why did you slap your would be husband....

He just saved your choti ma..."

Om : really..... How did it happen...???

Pinky : om I was sitting in the hall and this Daksh came to me asked about Anika... I said never try to come to my bahu( everyone's eyes widened)... But without listening to my words he tried to hurt me but all thanks to Ranveer he came on time to rescue me...

Rudra : choti ma you are very intelligent but there is no scope of attacking on you as whole hall is clear....

Pinky trying to search for words...

Shivaay who is listening all the trash from his mom silently went to her...

Hold her by her arm and brought her infront of Daksh and

"Maa you love your bahu soo much na ( Pinky nodded her head)... Now come on slap him hard for injuring her...."

Both Daksh and Pinky were shocked...

He continued... " Ha maa why you are stopping yourself ....yes..! slap maa for doing all bad things to Anika inspite She saved her Sister in an accident.."

(Guys in my story Daksh had a sister who is physically handicapped and was classmate of Sahil)

Daksh shattered .... " Anika .... what happened to my sister..."

Shivaay " I wonder why you are bothering about her Daksh... Y as even she is a girl .... and Anika is a girl ... One reason for rejecting your proposal you are punishing her..... SHAME ON YOURSELF...."

Daksh who was listening all this bend his head due to guilt and could not try make an eye contact with Anika.... he slowly moved towards Anika...

" Anika I am really sorry for what I have done... I know that I stoop so much low... to complete my desires... I insulted you on Prinku's marriage.... Inspite of all those you still helped me .... YOU ARE PURE SOUL ANIKA... Shivaay is very lucky to have you and also this family YOU ARE AN ASSET AND YOU ARE A PROTECTOR"

" Priyanka I am really sorry even though you called me as brother I did not nor never stand over my duties...I stoop so low ... For that GOD tried to punish me through my sister but MY ANGEL saved her... (with red shot eyes) but now I will fulfill my duties..."

Saying that he moved towards Ranveer and grabbed his collars beat him blue and black....

No one came to his rescue but Pinky " Stop it..." shouted..

Meanwhile Shivaay who already called Commissioner and informed about Ranveer came on time and arrested him

Daksh came to Pinky " Aunty Ji are you a real mother of SHIVAAY...??"

Everyone shocked to his questioning....

" Yes you heard right ..... You are soo much selfish Aunty.... I think GOD has created you with dollar, money, gold and selfishness... I swear Aunty ... One day you will come to know that you are all alone in this whole world though you have many people around you...."

 Before he could continue.... Anika thinking that matter going out of control she stressed herself and fainted on Rudra's shoulders...

Rudra getting weight on his shoulder he saw her Bhabi on his shoulders unconciously...

" O and Bhaiyya ... Come we should taker her to room...."

All moved towards Shivika room... Except Daksh and Pinky...

Daksh " Aunty Ji I am sorry because of me only na you hatred towards Anika is increased so let me vanish all those I am sorry Aunty ... Anika never loved me... I created a fake story and told you that she is a gold digger but you know what ..... All are lies....

You did not trust her that is I took lineance and used it against her.....

Please trust her once then you see how much love she will return you...."

Pinky who was listening all those stood their numb " How could I blindly trust Daksh.... For his fake story I believed it and put my daughters (Prinku) life in danger... What would have happend if the truth is not disclosed.... OMM I could haqve lost everything..... "

" Anika she saved my son life many times but what did I do in return..... there is forgiveness to my sin...."

She sat on the sofa thud.... Cried for sometime until she was empty....

After a while she got up... "Yes I know what do to ......"

************************************

So here is the update ... How is it.... I hope you all are impressed... Please let me know throug your valuable comments and votes...

Precap: What would be better.....? Soch...

But there is more...... to be expected.....