Chapter 6 ( Masked)

First of all... Sorry Friends for not mentioning about TANYA she is some random friend of Rudra and was also close to ShivOm 

Secondly I am sorry for not updating as I was tired with office work and also by cousins engagement and my best friends marriage...

Hope you like this chapter....

Please share what you are expecting like romance or hot romance....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivaay was not aware that Anika left the mansion....

From evening he was out of mansion on some work which is assumed to be office work to all but actually not....

Old factory.....

A person is seen hands and legs tied with rope hanged from the ceiling.... But legs were not in the air but on A big ice bar....

He is shouting for help but no comes to rescue... Only his voice echo is heard all over the place....

Suddenly a car halted before the factory and a person got out from the car and watched the person hanging through a window and instructed to punish him in some other ways so that he could regret his birth....

The goons entered the factory and started beating him but the person hanging could not save himself nor could see them as he was blind folded also...

After sometime he was thrown into salt water tub with mouth tied....

He was regretting his birth....

Morning in mansion...

Om and Rudra went into Shivaay room and was dumbfolded as he is early waker was being slept in uncomfortable position as if he was carving for it with a satisfactory smile on his face which was noticed by om ru....

They thought That he was tired with office responsibilities as well as family problems so thought of leaving him and closed the door silently...

Rudra : o I think there is something if not y will bhaiya sleep till this time...

Om : Dumbo can't you see how he much he was tired he went to office in the evening and returned late in the night...

Rudra : OK then now bhaiya is sleeping now so we can discuss our plan now where is bhabi..??

Om : you are right we shall speak to bhabi regarding the next next step of plan...

Rudra : ha but where is she...??

Frustrated om the were waiting for her as it is keen time to discuss as they could not meet Anika last night as she herself messaged them that they will discuss tomorrow in the mansion itself...

At Chawl....

As usual Anika was late but no due to sleep but in search of dress...

We know that she never used to give so much priority for dresses but what is going on...

Her phone rang showing ID om...

But she ignored it and finally got a dress and changed into it and started to mansion...

At mansion...

Dadi welcomed her into the mansion...

She was dressed in high neck t shirt which covers her body from neck till wrist and wore a jeans...

Dadi looked her from top to bottom and asked with concerns about her dressing...

Anika "no Dadi I am fine little fever that's it as the whole mansion is fully air conditioned I have to wear this type of dress..."