Chapter 5 ( Sensometer )

Hope you all had a good day....

I hope you like the chapter...

Thanks a lot for your comments and votes

_______________________________________

Om and Ru entered the mansion they thought of saying sorry to their bro but seeing his room locked from inside they're surprised as he never used to lock the door even after his marriage...

They thought that they hurted him more... So they gave up an idea of talking to him right now...

At Chawl...

Annika could not sleep as her best pillow her husband chest is not their and no rythm of his heartbeat to make her sleep securely...

So here is the problem is with Shivaay also... Soooo.....

But she could sense him near her... and she also observed new faces near her house roaming around her house...

He thought of making her illusion of seeing him everywhere

So he stood beside Anika and gave her bottle of water... She took it and drank she thought how she drank water..

She mumbled herself " here I am assuming him but he is sleeping like a LOG on his king size bed.. let him enjoy once I will get to know the truth they I will punish him to sleep on the floor without duvet on the floor ...😤"

Shivaay to himself.." arey waah Shivaay get ready to get ready for punishment from your jhansi ki rani....😭😭😦"

Shivaay now slept beside Anika and shared duvet and placed his hand petite waist sending her shivers whole body...

Anika " in my illusion also how could you make me blush yaar I miss you Soo much I did not touch you feel you from yesterday....

( wiping her tears ) Why are you doing with me like this please Shivaay jaldi batao na I can't stay without you like this...??

You know SHIVAAY I am feared of darkness but now I am feared of life without you...."

Shivaay could not handle himself more so he cupped her face and peck her forehead assuring her to stay strong....

She felt herself calm and slept on him by holding him tightly with a pout on her face...

He smiled at her antics and said my billi..... and drowned into sleep...

Morning...

At Chawl...

Shivaay woke up early and instructed the security and drove to mansion...

Anika woke up and saw space beside her empty she felt sad and went to freshen up...

At mansion ( breakfast time)

Om Ru came to Shivaay and apologized him for their deeds and requested him to say the truth but he loyally denied.... Later they came for breakfast...

After sometime Anika came to mansion and thought of discussing with Dadi about arrangements so she was passing by OmRu's room and heard conversation..

Ru to Shivaay " bhaiyaa ap kaha ho Kal rat...??"

Shivaay" kaisa question hai I am in my room..??" blushingly..

Ru " par bhaiyaa why did you lock the door..?"

Shivaay" it's my room and I don't need any one permission..."

Ru " ok then why did you woke up late "

Flashback.....

After giving instructions to security he went to an isolated place and return back...

Shivaay " wo... wo...." sensing Anika around him " Tania ke sath mey mey morning walk chale...😙😙😙😙"

Ru " how could this be possible as I met her in the gym in the morning...!!!"

Bechare Shivaay...

He acted as if he received phone call and moved out sighed " bach gayi Mei...""

Anika came to Om Ru and hified them and laughed looking towards Shivaay...

Ru " BHABI app kyoun hass rahi... Bhaiyaa locked himself in the room whole night...!!!???" with shocking face...

Om was also confused...

Anika went to flashback...

After she sensing him with her yesterday night she saw him behind cupboard through the mirror and surprised and continued with the flow and confessed him...

Om Ru were shocked listening Anika that Shivaay was with her whole night...

Om" BHABI what is our next move...??"

Annika " wo him Shivaay ne khud batadi..._

Om Ru together " what the f......?"

Anika laughed at their confused faces and explained her plan...

The rest of the day Shivaay and Anika used to play hide and seek game...

As if Shivaay would face Anika then he frieghtened about her  actions...

Annika completing all the arrangements left the mansion singly even though after many insisting from Dadi that she will send driver...

Bechare Dadi did not know that Anika has her own bodyguards arranged by her sweet hubby...😘😘😘

______________________________________

Ok now completed this chappy...

Hope you all love this too...

Please also comment if any mistakes are if you are bored with the plot...

Precap :

.
.
.
.
Maybe Shivaay caught....???

Whom... If so who is that...??

If not then ......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Good night dears have sweet dreams....