Chapter 22

Hai friends I am again sorry for being late as my daughter school is going to reopen so busy in that....

Now let's get into the story...

************************************

Anika : because you are ignoring me..

Shivaay : it's your fault... I am not ignoring you are the one imagining
..

Anika : OK then.... Who left the bed without giving me morning kiss.... Who left from home without me...???

Shivaay : oho... From now you have to get used to them because I will be busy as I am personally handling the new deal... So I will be busy....

Anika : 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Shivaay : you know what I hate you...

Anika : I knew it...

Shivaay : haan......

Anika :Haan...

Anika : enough of your drama... Now tell me the reason....???

Shivaay : (with fake anger) why did you not have your lunch yesterday...??

Anika : is that the reason then...... Why did you not have your lunch...??

Shivaay : so what does it mean.....??

Anika : it means everything shivaay.... How will I eat without you....??

Shivaay : what is the connection...???

Anika : tube light Singh oberoi....

With that she went from there to her cabin...

Later Shivaay came to her cabin with lunch ...

Though she observed him she pretended to be not...

Shivaay seeing her stubbornness lifted her, sat on the couch with her on his lap....

Shivaay : ( while feeding her) I don't want my wife to starve because of me.. You are independent... You don't need to seek permission from me regarding anything.... Because I trust you.......

Anika : (took the spoon and started feeding him) thank you shivaay for giving me everything family, office, my dreams and your love.. But Shivaay from my childhood I don't have anyone... Except Sahil.... Now I have you as my life..... I know how I lived those days without you during that scam... I don't want to live those days... I want to be with you in each and every moment... I will gain everything which I lost from my childhood when I am with you......

Shivaay YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING, REASON FOR MY SURVIVAL... How can I have lunch without you.....

So finally if you don't have your lunch same applies here...

Saying this she lifted her eyes to look at him.... Next instant he hugged her and

" Anika promise me you will never leave me and love me to infinity....."

Anika : I am all yours and will be for you forever...

But thus is being watched by a person outside the cabin....

Shivaay : OK for now and let's have our lunch....

After having their quality lunch time Shivaay went back to his cabin....

Later there was a knock on Shivaay cabin without seeing the person he asked to come in...

Person :  may I have your permission...??

Shivaay : (still engrossed in file did not look at person) for what....?

Person : for stealing you...??

Shivaay : whaaat....??

He looked up to see his childhood friend KARAN....

Shivaay : wow man how are you...???
And what are doing here...?

Karan : I am totally fine.... I am here for a breakup....

Shivaay : from which....?

Karan : from my enjoyment yaar....?

Shivaay : you did not change at all....??

Meanwhile Anika came to his cabin to leave to home...

Anika : if you are done can we move Jhanvi aunty called me...

Karan : who is this beautiful lady....???

Shivaay : your bhabi and my lovely wife...

Anika blushed at Shivaay's words and bent her head with shyness..

Karan : ha bhabi I am your devar and will always be at your service....

Anika smiled at him

Shivaay : come on Karan we shall move to our home...

With that trio moved to the mansion having a chitchat during the ride...

Within short time strong bond developed between Karan and Anika..

Mansion....

Everyone greeted them and hugged Karan.. They asked Karan to stay with them until his break up is done...
.....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Finally completed but sorry if it is boring....

I won't make any fake promises that I will update soon but I will try my best to give soon....

Thanks

Yours

Mallika