Chapter 32

Shivaay : "I will be more happy if my day starts like this...."

Anika : "I love you Shivaay...." she pecked his nose tip...

Shivaay : "not a bad day but it was my dream morning... Anika..."

Anika :"OK enough for now... Move away...."

Shivaay :" no....."
.
Anika : "why....."

Shivaay : "don't you remember anything...."

Anika : "ha I remember.... Today we have fix Om and Gauri marriage date Na..."

Shivaay : "not that anything else....???"

Anika : "ummmm.....????"

She pushed Shivaay aside and " ha I forgot Shivaay... Let us gift them a precious gift which they did not receive till now.... Socho Na..."

Shivaay dramatically banged his head to the soft pillow...

Anika seeing him like this she closed her mouth trying to stop her laughing....

She turned to her wardrobe and started picking her dress...." Shivaay please help me na..... Which one to wear yellow or baby pink...."

Shivaay came near her

Shivaay came near her... Placed his chin on her shoulder and... " I like yellow.... Also it makes you glow more.... and..... But you wear Pink one...."

Anika :"may I know the reason..."

Shivaay :"because if you hear the reason then you will start becoming cherry tomato.."

Anika :"oh.... Tell me..."

Shivaay : neared her ear and whispered " I can't control myself..."

With that he was leaving to bathroom... Meanwhile..he heard " who is stopping u....??"

He turned back to see if he heard was right.... But he saw Anika checking herself in the mirror with the dresses....