Chapter 33

As promised I am back with the update....

Shivaay and Anika entered the farmhouse....

As it was a long journey and puja
They were too lazy to freshup also so dozed off  into sleep without filling their  atmaram.....

Morning

Today before Sun could rise in the East... out kumbhkaram has woke up..... and do you all know the reason...

Anika yawned slowly taking her own time.... she suddenly felt a pull..... and she was feeling the warmth beside her..... she turned back..... and her face is an inch far from Shivaay face.....

She just stopped breathing with wide eyes..... she could do nothing but observe his face.....

How cute is he..... She slowly traced his forehead.... she got up her left elbow and kissed his eyes as if they are her own lifeline.....she cupped his face with her right hand and moved to his jawline feeling his rough but smooth subtle.....

She kissed his both cheeks......

" How I could wish to wake early than you.... I miss you every morning beside me.... I wish to wake up snuggling with you..... sharing a beautiful coffee with you.... but ( pouting) .....leave it anyway I enjoying now....."

After a while of admiring him.... She woke up got freshup and moved towards kitchen.....

Kitchen

Anika is just toasting the bread....because she don't know how to cook......

Shivaay who just came there was stunned to see her......

"Anika....." hearing him she just turned back......

She saw something in his eyes ..... followed his gaze on her body..... she become red as tomato but she tried to be bold....

Shivaay " what is this Anika.....?" Saying this he ran towards her.....

" if you don't know how to cook....Then why you burn them..... can't you just wait.....what will happen if anything wrong goes....."

Anika jaw dropped to the ground..... not able to catch words she just opened and closed her mouth.....

Seeing her condition he is mentally dancing.....

" ok then prepare dinner for me...." she said or better to say ordered and left from there......it is now Shivaay turn to get shocked.....

He just followed her like a lost puppy....

Anika entered her room picked up towel and moving towards washroom....

Shivaay from back " what are you doing....???""

" I am doing dance baby dance will you join me....."

" it is not like that .... ummm.... there is no hurry to go back...."

" what....??""

" ha Anika due to bad weather dadi informed us to stay here.... and show you our farmhouse and nearby village...."

" ok then I will change and come....."

By the time he came in front of Anika ....

" no need.....

Angry on me.....???"

" no not at all.... you just go and toast your bread....."

Shivaay immediately smashed his lips...

After a while he left her lips and moved a little back....

Anika just opened her eyes and could see his eyes changing color....

Within seconds she initiated kiss.... it was a shock for Shivaay.... but lately reciprocated the kiss...

They broke the kiss....joined their foreheads....inhaling each other breathe.

Shivaay hugged her immediately as if air could not also pass between them....

Anika.: Shivaay I loved you with my soul,  heart... now I love you with my whole self....

Shivaay who understood her words..... lifted her in hugging position and twirled her....

The whole farmhouse is echoed with their laughter only....

****************❣******************

Finally guys I could complete this part.....

But compensation would be done in next part....

I know you all are waiting for something else but.....

You know your writer is barely getting anytime...

So Will meet you in next update soon....

But I too need some encouragement....

One word comments are not adding fuel....

You all are free to open up about my story...

Waiting for your comments and votes...

Bye

Take care