Chapter 8 (Sach...THE TRUTH)

Hai Readers I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Now into the story..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evening 6 PM

Om and Rudra are curious to know why Shivaay has called them to meet. They are expecting him to tell the truth..

Shivaay's Room

Shivaay woke up before Anika and admiring her in sleep.. Meanwhile Anika moved a little bit and was opening her eyes Shivaay saw this and pretend to sleep...

Anika saw his face and their position..

" How did I sleep here did no one checked her about where is she...?? she caressed his face and bhagadbilla I hate you when I return back to you I am ready with my list of punishments I will torture you daily so that you will not again dare to keep me away from you.. IIIII HAAAAAATE YOUUUUUU.. she kissed his eyes and MY FAVOURITE TONIC by seeing them I can forget all my pains.. she kissed his cheeks, nose and saw his lips she remembered their kiss previously and blushed ..."

In the meanwhile Shivaay murmurred " Come on Anika KISS ME you only have that right...."

Anika shocked and blushed to hear and about to move from bed but Shivaay hold her hand and pulled towards him...

Shiv: " I TOO HATE YOUUU SOOOOO MUCH" he said teasingly.

Anika: I know it so that it is why you kept me away from you as I am Orph....

before she could continue Shivaay kept his index finger on her lips and said " If you utter that word again I don't know what I will do... You are not orphan.. You are my family, my wife, Rudra's favourite BHABI and partner in crime, Om's best friend and best motivator... and don't you ever dare to say it again.. Come I will tell you the whole truth..."

Before he could open the door.. Anika questioned him reason to tell the truth right now..

Shiv : wo wo ....... Anika I want to say the truth because becasue...

Anika : Ok leave it ... come let's go

Shiv : (Hugged her tightly and whispered ) I MISSED YOU BADLY ANIKA...  you are my breathe I am so much suffocated to breathe in this room without you...

Anika reciprocated the hug for sometime and pulled herself from the hug  She stood on her toes and pecked his lips opened the door and went away...

Shivaay blushed hard and moved to pool side..

POOL SIDE

Shivaay started explaining:

" Om before engagement one day I saw Prinku vomitting and fell unconscious while I was passing through her room I immedaitely ran to her and took her to the hospital. I thought of calling you but you were at your art exhibition and I dont want to trouble anyone before I call Anika the Doctor came and said that she is PREGANT I was shocked could not digest what I heard and moved to Prinku's room...

I saw her weeping silently she saw me hugged me tighty and said " Bhayya I dont know anything I did not do anything wrong that will bring any abd remark to our family.. I don't know when this happend..."

Then Ranveer entered the hospital " Sorry Shivaay.. I am responsible for her situation that day when I met her on the first day itself I loved her but when she went to picnic with her friends she was not in her senses ... then due to her behaviour I understood that she too loved me and accepted me ..... sooo...."

Before Ranveer could complete Prinku slapped him and ran away to hospital upstairs and was about to do suicide..

I pulled her by her hand and slapped her " how could you do this prinku... If you take any wrong step now then because of you everyone will be die because of you..."

Ranveer : " Shivayy and Prinku please forgive me I am ready to marry her..."

At that I couldn't find any other better solution so I brought a marriage alliance for PRINKU..

Though Ranveer and PRINKU are ready for marriage I thought to put an enquiry before bringing the alliance in front of the family...

Then I come to know that Kamini is Ranveer aunt who has taken care of him after their parents death.. I went to her and she easily accepted for marriage...

At the time of engagement Kamini told that his son will be attending the function... But but... It was none other than DAKSH...

I warned him to be away from ANIKA but he said that he want to spice up the function..

After engagement and before press arrive Kamini put forth a condition that if I want the marriage to happen safely then she wants ANIKA to be out of our family as she betrayed DAKSH after their engagement too...

I was shocked I don't know what to do.. What to say...

I felt I am alone... "

After that he fell on the floor thud...

Om Ru immediately ran to him and hugged him...

Anika was rooted at her place she did not move an inch away

She remembered DAKSH tortures..

She started sweating....

Rudra saw her and caught her before she is on the floor...

———-----—----------------------------------------

Finally I could I complete this chapter which I am typing it from 3 days...

Hope you all liked it

If your not satisfied with this story I want to close this book within 2 chapters.. As I could not receive comments in elaborately so that I could understand my mistakes...

Whatever...

Please vote and comment your valuable comments..

Precap :- unknown truth...