Chapter 13

Hai everyone.....!!! Let's get into story....

    ****$$$$****

Sun rays entered the room to disturb the beautiful sleep and waking up everyone to fulfill the dreams.....

Shivaay being early waker got up from sleep and determined to know the relation between his Mom and Daksh....

Called Om Ru and had deep conversation with them...

After a while he entered the room to see the bed empty and heard noise from bathroom....

He smirked a while..

In the meanwhile Anika came out from the washroom assuming that SHIVAAY is still on the phone call..

But he was standing on the left side of the bathroom and she was standing few steps away from washroom and so she could not see him....

She was about to move towards her bag to pick up the dress but was stopped by HIM...

She felt like as if heart was pounding from her rib cage.... 😱😱😱

She was tensed about her situation and closed her eyes...

Shivaay smiled at her antics came near her ears " are you the one who should close the eyes....🙈🙈🙈

Anika mentally slapped herself, without opening eyes " she stop it Shivaay.... Please go into the washroom..."

Shivaay : OK then give the towel...

Anika : OK you go inside I will give you...

Shivaay : no I want it now only...

Anika to herself" I know what you are up to "

Shivaay seeing her confused state, he was about to touch the towel...

Anika screamed NO.......

Shivaay hugged her from back... She closed her eyes....

After a while feeling no warmth from HIM she just opened her eyes and heard sound of washroom door closed...

Shivaay : Anika.... Stop blushing and get ready... I will take not much time to come back from here..

She slapped herself and quickly changed into baby pink silk saree with light work on it....

After a while Shivaay came out from washroom seeing Anika standing in the balcony...

Went near the door " Anika I don't feel shy in your presence you can come inside...."

Anika shouted " Shivaayyyy...." shyly and blushing...

Shivaay got ready soon and opened the door...

Both were spellbound to see each other... They were wearing simple and formal but looking so beautiful in and out...

Unknowingly both came close to each other....

Anika came out of the trance and walked out " Shivaay if you are OK come fast I am waiting at parking..."

Shivaay blushed and moved out...

OBEROI mansion

K : Khanna

O: omkara

R: Rudra