Chapter 12( Strength)

Here is the next update

After refreshing themselves both Shivika did not speak to each other... They had their breakfast..

Due to heavy rain they could not set themselves to temple so they thought to stay there till weather turns to be safe...

Anika not wanted to face Shivaay went to balcony...Feeling something weird she returned back to their room...

Their when she entered into room shock is understatement to her...

A man is standing there backfacing Anika ( she assumes to be Shivaay) intensely kissing a girl..

There was no gap between them... They are kissing each other as if there is tomorrow...

Anika felt her knees weak she was about to fall but before that she thought that she should not be weak at least when it comes to SHIVAAY so she immediately parted them and slapped that lady left and right..

Before she could turn to Shivaay that person tried to run away... She caught him when she saw that he is not HIM she left him... Saw Shivaay at backside

She went to him hugged him as if she got him after years... After a while she hold his collar...
" how dare you do this Shivay..."

Shivaay did not answer her he just moved away ignoring her...

Anika pushed that man outside and closed the door went near him..

He ignored her...

Anika could not bear his ignorance burst out out into tears...

Shivaay came near to her..

" anika what happened...??"

Anika : why did you do like that...??

Shivaay : so what you fought for me...

Anika stopped her crying and looked into his eyes..

" yes Anika why did you feared and did not fight back with Daksh and Mom when they are misbehaving with you... "

Anika : nothing happened like that...

Shivaay : don't try to hide it from me..
I know everything Anika...

Every girl thinks that she is less when compared to men.. Why don't you all fight back... You are very strong girl.. You yourself did not depend on any one for bringing up your brother nor felt feared to fight back when it comes to your brother... What happens when it comes to you..

You should stand and fight might be Daksh or Mom... You are not weak being a girl... Fight against any torchers be a brave girl....

You know Anika I always love my JUNGLEE BILLI... "

Anika : Shivaay I am sorry... I thought that you will be beside pinky aunty and you will believe her words... So again I will be alone without you.... I don't want my heart to break... So I avoided you....

Shivaay : no Anika I will be beside you no matter what happens because I trust you Anika more than me....

Anika wipes his unknown tears and hugs him....

After a while she realizes and parts away from the hug...

" shivaay.... You are a great actor but if I see you with any girl like this then I will definitely become JUNGLEE BILLI..."

Shivaay is about to say something...

" ahaan I know that it was not you but I literally thought that I lost you Shivaay..." and broke out in his arms...

Shivaay gave assurance to her by kissing her on her forehead...

After sometime when Anika stopped sobbing he looked at her he was tempted by rosy lips....

She understood his intention with shy feeling she was about to move back...

Shivaay took out the phone dailed to someone and " ha manager send that girl whom you sent to my room for acting ... You know what that girl seems have no shy to share..."

Anika after listening to his conversation she turned back to him...

He smirked... She took his phone and threw it in SSO style...

And now it was Anika time to have smirk on her face...

She moved dangerously towards him... He moved backwards knowing what is going to happen... He mentally did monkey dance..

She pinned him to the wall... " YOU KNOW WHAT ASSO NEVER EVER SHARE HER THINGS WITH ANYONE...."

She was about to kiss him but saw his face was glowing and victorious she understood his intentions

She came near his lips... He was expecting her to kiss him not feeling her he opened his eyes...

He was shocked to see her sitting on the bed crossing her legs and suppressing her laugh...

He immediately jumped on her and smashed his lips on her...

She did not expect this but after sometime she enjoyed and reciprocated with same passion...

Shivaay was happy to see her responding but thought to punish her...

He went wild in kiss... Anika could not get breath she is trying to come out of kiss..

He understood her.. Left her lips and smooched her swan like neck...

Anika state was like she was in heaven...

He moved down her top a little bit down and attacked her cleavage...

She could only moan his name...

Shivaay was not in a state to stop it...

But he moved up to her lips... This time he was very sensuous in kissing her... She could not control herself and moved him to her by moving her hands into his hair...

After getting control of him.. He came out of kiss and looked at her...

Her face is red in color adding more beauty to her.. Her chest is moving up and down in order to catch her breath.. Her fist is clutching the bedsheet tightly...

After a while she opened her eyes and met his eyes... Feeling shy she hid her face in his chest....

Shivaay hugged her tightly moved her above him and drowned themselves into sleep....

PRECAP : om ru against PINKY.....

Hope you all liked it please let me know it by your valuable votes and comments....

Bye hope to see you all soon...

Yours Mallika